*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/599780-Thank-You-From-The-Bottom-Of-My-Heart
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Writing · #599780
Thanks to SM, SMs and the rest of the wonderful people on this site.



Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart

For taking that spark of a dream and making it the reality of this site.

Many times I've taken pen to paper and written what was in my head, my heart, my soul, but I never really thought anyone, besides my family, would read it, let alone enjoy it.

I've held a secret joy and longing to write in a professional capacity but it was not until I came upon this site, that I seriously took it out of my heart and let it breathe.

In one year on this site (heck in ONE MONTH) I've written more than in all the years of my life before stories/writing.com.

So how can a mere "thank you" possibly be enough? You say thank you when someone hands you a tissue when you sneeze. You say thank you when someone saves your place in line. How can I possibly tell you how much this site, and the people who congregate here, mean to me?


You've given
my dreams wings,
My heart a
glimmer of hope,
and my head a
determination
to succeed.


There aren't enough "thank you's", and right now words, just don't seem enough.

One day, and you remember this. One day, I will have the opportunity to meet you. When I get that chance, I am going to hug you.

In that hug will be all the words I forgot to say and the eternal thank you from the bottom of my heart.

(((The HUG that will have to do for now)))

Holly aka Red Writing Hood



***Honorable Mention winner in the "Do you love writing.com?" contest*** THANKS FOR THE AWARDICON!


© Copyright 2003 Red Writing Hood <3 (redridinghoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/599780-Thank-You-From-The-Bottom-Of-My-Heart