*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/614198-What-if-A-Revelation
by Anjel
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #614198
Just a dream.
((This is just a little something that I had while dreaming. It is kind of repetitive, but it is something that you have to visualize to understand.))

What if............(A Revelation)

When you die you go neither to heaven or hell,
There is no Limbo in which you wander aimlessly
Trying to find a purpose. No; there is only
Earth upon which you stay. Not into the ground, yes; this is where your body goes. But a piece of you stays on earth.

You are stuck roaming on the earth in which you were born. A ball of energy is lifted from your corpse and rises to roam and travel around earth for the rest of eternity.

So instead of calling it a ball of energy, let's give it a traditional name that will be more understanding, a soul. So this soul is doomed, destined, or perhaps even willed to move around the earth.

Your soul, upon the earth can hear other souls speak but does not quite process the words as we did when we were living. It can speak, but not for the pleasure of hearing itself or others respond.

Speaking and hearing, yes. But the words do not process. They seem to be nothing but jumbled up words and phrases. You can hear and speak but not for the sake of conversing with another.

A soul can see. You cannot see other 'souls' around you, but you can in fact sense them. Because a soul does not have any physical description, you cannot see it, only sense that it is there.

Seeing things around you, that's something different. Since a soul is assumed to travel upon earth, then of course it can see things on earth. But, a soul does not have a brain. Therefore, actually seeing something is not true. They have no brain to register what it is they are seeing.

Souls travel around the earth. They have no legs or means of transportation. So, I suppose you could say that they fly. Souls have no sense of depth so they 'fly' wavering through the air.

Flying is such an inadequate word, but works nicely with other words we may not understand. Souls cannot smack into trees or other souls because there is nothing physically there. But constant movement, never stopping. As if their existence depended on it.

So a soul is an ever-moving ball of energy that can neither touch nor taste but is able to see and hear. But a soul's hearing and sight is impaired by the fact that they do not have a brain to register what it is they have seen or heard.

Traveling around on earth, it all seems familiar, yet nothing you remember. You can hear words from other souls but not understand their meaning. You cannot see any of the other souls but you know there are millions around you, traveling with and against your path.

What if, when we died, we became balls of energy traveling back and forth. No sense of sigh or hearing, or touch or feel.

What if, when we died, we went back into the meaning of the Universe.

What if, when we died, we became balls of energy. Let's give them a name......ATOMS.


© Copyright 2003 Anjel (theonlyanjel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/614198-What-if-A-Revelation