*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/619160-Never-Say-Never
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #619160
hmmm.........a fantasy about vamipires please R&R
These characters are entirely my creation. Any Resemblance or anything else that seems like an actual person is entirely accidental & Unintentional:

         The young vampire stalked his prey with the utmost ease silent and unseen. He smiled fangily he hadn't been a vampire for long only a few months. The man was about 5'5" with messy shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and a fair build, not big and muscular, but not weak looking either. He wasn’t bad looking but wasn’t exactly handsome either. He smirked as he reaches his moving prey thinking how easy this would be. He pounced like lightning on the unsuspecting woman. He grabbed her around the mid section from behind but didn’t do anything at first, in the darkness of the small alley they were in he couldn’t see her face. “Your blood is mine" he said as he kissed the area where her vein was. She was too scared to react or even to move out of his grip, he struck like lightning drinking her blood leaving a bit left for her to die a painful death. He left and melted into the shadows smirking.
         About a day later the woman was fine and had left the hospital where she had, had a blood transfusion. The man was in his Daytime Resting Area watching the news. It was set up like a 1 bedroom apartment with a big bedroom, a kitchen, and a living room with a couch and T.V. "so she survived..." He thought as he watched the news report. He'd need to turn her or silence her.
         About 6 hours later it was dark enough to hunt and find her. He left the rest area without making a sound. He turned around walking out only to feel a point on his back. "Don’t move you scum" said a lovely voice from behind him. He turned quicker than lightning and faces her in the setting sun struck by her beauty. She was about 5'5" with brown hair and eyes and a cute face. She wasn’t more than 18, which would be 2 years younger than him. He then looked at her hand. ".....A stake.....how quaint." He slapped the stake from her hand knocking it down the alley the Daytime Rest Area was in. "You will become one of us." The young man said working the vampire charm thing on her, he moved closer to the old wound as he did so. "Don’t do this please....You will never make me a vampire" She said nearly breaking the spell. "Never Say Never!" He put the spell back on as he spoke. He sank his teeth into the tender wound and her soft flesh. She convulsed slightly at the piercing but remained fine afterwards. He drank her to the point where there was barley enough blood to sustain her life. He sank his nail into his own wrist and put it to her lips. "Drink" he said commandingly. She drank contently becoming a vampire. He led her after she stopped back to the rest area.
         "What's your name?" He asked softly his eyes on her pretty face. "Cassandra......" She said almost whispering. "I'm Damien and you are welcome to stay here with me." She looked down at her feet. He hadn't even given her the option to see a sunrise one last time. "Ok thank you...." Cassandra finally responded still staring downwards. "Your very welcome Cassie" Once again he had made a decision about her without even asking if she wanted to be called that. "Now let us sleep you may have the bed I shall take the couch. Call me if you need me"
         About 3 hours later Damien awoke to the slight whimpering crying sounds coming from Cassandra's room. "What's wrong?" He asked as he entered the room she was in. Cassandra was flushed as if her veins were on fire. She probably felt that why he thought, her mortality was dying as the new immortal manifested itself. "It hurts....." She whimpered in a nearly inaudiable voice.
© Copyright 2003 Steve Venti (chaosavatar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/619160-Never-Say-Never