*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/624948-Ikalious-the-Third
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Fantasy · #624948
Here is our main character, the Prophet.
Ikalious the Third

Clan of the White Unicorn


Overview: Ikalious is the first-born son of his clan's leader. They are one of the oldest clans with a lot of interaction with Servai. For the majority of his life, Ikalious has lived in the city-state Cherica of Servai, learning to be a Rose Knight. Ikalious is quite unusual, being a half-breed (his mother was from Lutchan), and has taken quite a bit of flak over the years because of his parentage. His father and his clan are devout followers of the Goddess, but Ikalious has never given religion much thought. It's stupid. He is handy with most standard martial weapons, though struggles to attain even a competent level of horsemanship. He has an unaccountable fear of water and hates ships with a passion. He is currently a page, not yet ready for the quest which will make him a knight.

Physical Attributes:
Height = 6'6"
Weight = 295 lbs.
Age = 25
hair: shoulder-length, blonde, and wavy;
eyes: blue
distinguishing features: tattoo of a rose on his upper left arm, scar on the underside of his chin from a duel that got carried away, six toes on his right foot.

Skills/Abilities:

Background:
© Copyright 2003 KC under the midnight sun (goonie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/624948-Ikalious-the-Third