*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/627865-Lilly-my-heart
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Romance/Love · #627865
Something i had to rid my brain of to get over my writers block.
In the years to come I will lose my voice to these thoughts; so allow me without questions asked to write them now for you in my youthful voice. Even now while it's all fresh i'm not sure where to begin; it's easy to say the beginning, though in this case as in many others there is no set beginning. So let me make the best at a start; and begin with the story of the one who taught me more than I as a child could ever hope or dared to know.
It was the early morning hours of my fifteenth birthday when I first felt it. I had for several hours the night before spoken to this wonderful creature who was not quite yet a man but has a beautifully aged soul. In those hours I had my first real conversation with the oneiric wonder whom would captivate my heart and thoughts for years to come. I mention him now, because without knowing of him now; it would be diificult to explain the presence in his absence as this my story unfolds.
There was just something about Beau -did i mention his name was Beau well it is- that had this unrelenting hold on my thoughts. I think at times it was his voice, which was a sweet melody to my ears. Or maybe it was the passages he'd choose to read to me from when we would sit beneath the mango tree at the small park near my home. No, really it was all these things added with the intensity of his soul,and the brilliance of his mind. The first time I looked into his eyes - and knew without question he was looking deeply into mine- i saw past the beautiful hues which made up his emerald coffee gaze- and saw a beautiful sweet man. His eyes, they, well they smiled. It was incredible looking into those eyes at any given time. In the following years he would teach me to love, to hurt, to cry, to smile, and in doing so he'd teach me how to dream.....

sorry guys that's part one
© Copyright 2003 SageMuse (holdenadia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/627865-Lilly-my-heart