*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/629335-I-couldnt-live-without-Hope
Rated: E · Monologue · Personal · #629335
Hopes and Dreams are what we're made of.
I could not live without hope. Hope for a brighter tomorrow, hope for today. Desire for understanding why things turn out the way they do. Aspiration for success and hope that we learn from our failures and have the strength to never give up. Longing for a sunny day if the morning casts out cloudy shadows. Assurance for the future and hopes for forgiveness for past mistakes. Prayers for healing of the sick and inspiration to those at their darkest moments. Faith that my family never suffers, or cries from hunger, entrust that they never feel shame or feel all alone. Expectation that they know I am always here for them.

Belief that the man of my life knows how much I love him and the longing to know that he loves me back. Hope that for all my tomorrows he will be right here by my side. Visions of laughter, smiles and goodwill between all mankind. My hopes go on and on without end; for without hope I have no dreams.

© Copyright 2003 quietstorm (quietstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/629335-I-couldnt-live-without-Hope