*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/663293-Poetry-of-the-Soul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #663293
Poetry comes from the soul....
Poetry comes from the soul. It is a heart-rending way of reaching out to other individuals through a mass of words strung together by the emotions and feelings of the author. It is an intricate array of sensations woven into a web of words to caress and inspire a person’s essence.

Enthused by the mysterious designs of explicit episodes derived from the never-ending novel life, poets all over the world have found a rousing way of expressing themselves. Words entwined with emotions are the constant constituents of a poem. You may grasp that a poem, though simple, ebullient or poignant, can be found reaching your heart, into your very core, trying to make you understand the purpose of the writer in pouring sentiments into a cup of letters to form a mixture of creative verses.

Nevertheless, it is not a skill only for the gifted. It can be for anyone with an unlimited well of emotions, someone who has the capability to string words together. Poetry does not have to be taught or learned, it comes from the inside, it reflects who you are, it is yourself, whom we see in a poem. Your being defines your words, your verses, your poem. Write what you know and what you understand. Write what you can and the rest will come naturally.

Poems have a radiance of their own, a uniqueness in its way in its way of being written. It seems to disseminate simplicity mixed with complicated enigma which only you can decipher. It is in your way of interpreting, your understanding of what is written that you learn and realize your unexplainable need to grip the pensiveness of the poem. Then and only then will the poem be able to touch you in a way you never thought possible.

Listen to the voice of a poem and then you will understand. Though written by someone alien to you, you may feel the resemblance of its sentiments to your feelings. It may appear contradictory at first but allow it to melt into a contingency of a mirror flooded with your exact feelings. The poem exemplified by its incomparable ambiguous essence would float the intended message.

Constantly tossed in a tumultuous sea of ardor, a poem’s ability to enthrall and capture an unsuspecting reader is exactly what catches one’s fancy. It’s ambiance encompasses you and entices you to deduce its intention. Truly a work of art, a minstrel of the transcendence of the author and a way of touching people’s hearts.
© Copyright 2003 Heavy Traffic (hypesthetic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/663293-Poetry-of-the-Soul