*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/669357-life-as-a-loser
Rated: E · Column · Comedy · #669357
all you losers out there....i feel your pain
How many of you can honestly say that you have never won anything in your life? I'm with you. I don't know what it is but I never seem to win the raffles, contests, or competitions. I'm Irish though, I should have more luck than I know what to do with!
I have probably entered every poetry contest in my state, every raffle at my school, and every competition that has apealed to me but still no luck! WHAT IS THE DEAL???
I remember this one time when I was so attached to a contest that I logged onto the site every day and entered 50 times a day for about a month. Well guess what? It was all a waste of time. I think I need someone with me 24/7 telling me to stop wasteing my time because even though I always lose I can't help but try, try again.
In some ways that's a good thing: having persistence, but I wish I could know when to "hold 'em" and when to "fold 'em."
© Copyright 2003 Constance O'Neill (abbado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/669357-life-as-a-loser