*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/682432-Three-Steps-to-Younger-Looking-Skin
Rated: E · Poetry · How-To/Advice · #682432
The things that Cosmo forgot to mention about reducing wrinkles; far more practical.
Three Steps to Younger Looking Skin

First…
Always remember to exfoliate.
         Peel away the years of routine fears and cleanse the residue of tears that reside within you.
         Purify your pores of facial lies perpetrated by make-up, and renew more than just the disguise of physical beauty.

Second…
Always remember to moisturize.
         Hydrate your spirit with the river within it and eliminate the drought of innate emotional relations.
         Bathe your expression in a confession of intimate violations, which create no opportunity to hesitate, nor to desecrate the truth.

Third…
Always remember, “Your face will freeze like that.”
         The wrinkles of resentment are smoothed by contentment and time spent without bitterness.
         Disgrace not your face by the ugliness of a grimace, and visually profess a willingness to love with an open gaze.

Remember: follow these tips twice daily to achieve the radiant skin of a child.
© Copyright 2003 Skyreeta (skyreeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/682432-Three-Steps-to-Younger-Looking-Skin