*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/703735-Little-Miss-Innocent
Rated: XGC · Article · Erotica · #703735
A teacher and his student have fun in the library after hours
Little Miss Innocent was a cocktease.

I watched her secretly, while she waited on library patrons. I sat right out in the open, at the study tables near the entryway. That hot little number wore the shortest, tightest skirts I had ever seen. She must have been about 19 or 20, fresh meat to the college crowd. A lot of guys tried to flirt with her. They flocked to the library, like a gaggle of geese after breadcrumbs.

Little Miss Innocent had light brown hair, big tits, and long legs. What else mattered? I would love to have that silky hair caressing my cock as she sucked on it.

One night, I stayed late, until the library closed, because I was grading on some papers. Little Miss Innocent was the desk clerk. The announcement was made that the library was closing. I saw her gather her stuff together, to get ready to leave. I decided if I was going to have a chance, I'd better go for it. I closed my briefcase and headed for the desk.

"Hi."

"Hello, Professor, more like good night, I mean."

"Hi, Cindy, isn't it? You're in my composition 101 class?"

"Why, yes. I'm surprised you remember me. There are so many students in there!"

Of course I remember you, slut, I thought. Every day for the past two months, your luscious body had tangoed with my cock.

Cindy licked her lips. I watched the pink tongue caress her lower lip and I thought I would faint.

"Um, Cindy, I lost my key to the study carrel. Can I borrow the master key? I really need to get in there tonight so that I can get some papers."

"Oh, Professor, we're getting ready to close up. You should have came up sooner."

I'll be coming, all right.

"Well, sorry, but I just now remembered that I needed them."

"Ok, let me go tell Susan that I'll be the one locking up." Susan was the assistant librarian. I wondered if she would let Cindy lock up. Usually the librarians had to do it.

I watched Cindy talking to Susan. Susan frowned at first, but then she handed Cindy the keys. Susan walked off, toward the entrance. Cindy followed, locking the doors from the inside, and came back over to where I was standing.

"I don't want any students to sneak in while we go to your carrel. Some kids like to come in here and fuck."

The use of that word excited me. A shiver went down my spine.

"My carrel's on the third floor."

"Why don't you use it more often?" she asked me. "I always see you sitting by the door."

"Oh, I mostly just use it for storage."

"Ah. Do you want to go up the stairs, or elevator?"

"Elevator." I didn't want to get too out of breath just yet.

We walked to the elevator. I put my hand on Cindy's lower back, just as any helpful professor would. She didn't shy away.

In the elevator, Cindy pressed the button for the third floor. I could feel my cock hardening as I watched her tits move up and down with every breath. She was wearing a white sweater, and she wasn't wearing a bra. I moved my hand up a little bit, to the curve of her tit. She didn't move. In fact, she breathed a little harder.

The elevator stopped and we walked out into total darkness. The doors shut, leaving us in the dark. Cindy groped for the light switch which was to the left of the doors.

As she reached toward the lights, I set my briefcase down and grabbed her tits with both hands.

"Professor, what are you...." She trailed off as I caressed her nipples through the fabric. "Ummmm," she groaned, and flipped on the lights.

"Yeah, you want to fuck, don't you, slut." My cock was raging hard by this time. We walked toward the carrel, situated far in the back. She had dropped her bookbag, and grabbed my cock. Once in the carrel, she knelt down and undid my pants. My cock sprang free, and she immediately engulfed it in her mouth. Those pink lips and silky hair!

"Yeah baby, that's it." I leaned back on the desk while she sucked me. I wanted to fuck her tight cunt. "Stop, I want to fuck you."

Cindy got up on the desk, stripped off her shirt, and spread her legs, skirt hiked up to her waist. I saw a bare pussy, gleaming with juice. No underwear and hairless! My dream come true...

My cock was sloppy with her spit. I wasted no time entering her slit. As my cock worked in and out, Cindy arched back, spreading her legs wide. She was so slick and hot. My moans and her moans sounded loud in the carrel. I fingered her clit with one hand, and her tit with the other.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said, mindlessly. I knew she was about to come. I let the feeling wash over me, spurting deep inside of her. I felt her cunt milking me, and she let out a scream.

"Oh, Professor, you're so naughty!"

"Yeah, cockteasing slut, your cunt will get fucked like this every night from now on." It didn't take long before I was hard again.

It was very late by the time we finally locked up the library and left.
© Copyright 2003 Cass--Spring Spirit (keri5707 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/703735-Little-Miss-Innocent