*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/709822-A-Prayer-for-Faith
by Sonja
Rated: ASR · Prose · Romance/Love · #709822
A freewrite asking God for his reasons about life and love, and hoping for forgivness...
I don’t know what I did for God to place him over there while I remain sitting here alone, stranded in the own hell of my mind. I only wanted to be with him, there was nothing more to that, no extra wish. I would give up anything in the world, and I will never ask for anything again, but just end the cruelty of it all. God, I pray to be forever in your debt, if only you give me the one thing that drops me to my knees every night. I never wanted special treatment in life, and I never minded a material loss. I know I sinned in life, and never go to church anymore, and after each tear from my eye rolls down my cheek, my faith slowly disappears, but I will always know in my heart that you are watching me. I will change my ways, but please God, tell me, do I deserve to be loved? Answer me honestly because all I’ll do is wait here for some answer to know if the one I love will have his arms around me. I have a certain faith in you because there is a reason for everything in life, but it still bothers me why was I chosen unlucky to be kept waiting for the thing that means the world to me as I see others, blinded, and taking their love for granted? Give me hope again in life, give me peace from the struggles faced, and give me one sign that I can continue in this life, and that it is all for a reason. I remain stranded in my mind, waiting for you to give me my last drop of sanity.
© Copyright 2003 Sonja (nightaway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/709822-A-Prayer-for-Faith