*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/717551-IF-YOUVE-GOT-IT-FLAUNT-IT
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #717551
A summer Sunday evening
         The shrieks were coming from the pantry. The brittle blond hostess yanked the door open, revealing her hired waiter leaning forward, his hands holding onto the shelves, pants around his ankles. Splayed between him and the fixtures was one of the guests, her legs straddling his hips, gratefully receiving her gift.

         He lifted his head from her thigh. Without his glasses, much of the detail on the silver tube was hazy, but he couldn’t mistake the goings on. The scene shifted to another of the cast hungry for a meal; he settled his head back in her lap, his arm around her leg, his hand gently stroking it. He felt her hand tousling his hair. He laughed to himself; there were no shelves in her apartment, not that he could hold her in place.

         The show would be over soon. Their day would end not in frantic coupling but in loving embrace. They'd hung flower baskets in the humid twilight air, supporting each other with their hands while each stood on the stool in turn. Hot from the effort, they climbed into the shower, then retired to the couch to watch others trying to learn their secret.

Valatie, July 9, 2003
(197 Words)
© Copyright 2003 David J IS Death & Taxes (dlsheepdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/717551-IF-YOUVE-GOT-IT-FLAUNT-IT