*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/721672-How-I-love-thee
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #721672
This is to the love of my life
It's the way you tell me how you cry when you think you'll lose me. The way your tears make me want to change the world so you don't hurt anymore. And reguardless if people hate you, love you, wish you'd die or know that without you, that my life wouldn't be worth living . . . it matters not. Because once you came into my life, whatever they thought of you or myself doesn't matter to me because you and us become everything to me.

When I can look into your eyes, traveling to the depths of your soul and we say a million things without a trace of sound, I know that my life is inevitabley consumed within the rythmic beatings of your heart. I love you for a million reasons, no paper, e-mail, or words can do it justice. My love for you is a thing not of mind but only of my heart-my whole heart, a feeling only felt. Jonathan, my heart beats for you. Every beat it makes, only happens cause of the hope and love of meeting you and being with you that it has. Without you I'm empty. Without you I'm nothing.

Even with this I still haven't expressed fully how much I love you and why. Never have I ever met a person like you who can make all the pain and tears melt away and bring a smile to my face that's from the heart. Every second I spend in some form of your presence makes my life some amount richer and more full. I'm so inlove with you. And I always will be.*Heart* *Heart*
© Copyright 2003 ComfortablyMad (justme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/721672-How-I-love-thee