*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/724819-My-WritingCom-Testimonial
by Dottie
Rated: E · Column · Tribute · #724819
This testimonial was written on February 26,2003
"I found out about Writing.Com through another member, who happens to be my son. So I joined and I’m so happy that I did. It’s the best thing that's ever happened to me. It’s very stimulating and it keeps my mind alert and my heart youthful. I’m meeting wonderful people on this site and enjoying taking part in some of the forums and groups. I get tremendous pleasure putting my thoughts into text. I’m surprised at the amount of entries that I have already submitted. Even if nothing of mine ever gets published, I’m thrilled to see my work displayed and overjoyed when I see other members read and rate so many items in my portfolio. I can’t praise this site any more than I have already. It’s a great place for the young and the old alike. One way or another, we all have that something special to give to others. In doing so, we are satisfying our own dreams. If you’re looking for a site to write whatever is in your heart, this is the place."

Note: I have posted this tribute in order to provide easy access to our readers. I'm proud to be part of this community of writers.

After writing this piece and posting it in the Testimonial section, I realized that February 26 was my dearly departed husband's, birthday. His passing marks 20 years this August 23.
© Copyright 2003 Dottie (dillyd32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/724819-My-WritingCom-Testimonial