*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/740406-My-Friends-Tale---Original-Draft
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Teen · #740406
a 17 1/2 year-old boy recalls some of the problems he's faced in life.
NOTE: Please ignore spelling and punctuation errors. This is a first draft . . .



dear world


....caution....

hey how are you taday me for once i might be ok for know any way well this is going to be a pretty great advinture for you and me very emotional and very tear jerking so this is your warning if you cant take please say bye
lots of love
Me, suicidal sidekick


once again dear world

hey my name is j this is going to be my testamony a.k.a autobiaghraphy its pretty grusumewell buckle your setbelt and hold on you may need some tissue for you tinder hearted soles well it all started out as far back as i can remember to the tinder age of 6 years old one of my first most terrafing moments of my life well here we go

i was 6 six years old i was liveing with my father a druggy/alcaholic/child abuser my father was throwwing an all out druggy heaven bash beer , liquir ,any drug you could wont i was out running around the house trying to be an inisint little kid talking to people being a waiter pretty much getting peoples beeers and saying funny stuff like any 6 year old would and my father deside to take a girl and him self on a beer runn they were out so my father told me go to your room and play till i get back so i said ok i watched my father and this women drive away and i turned around and walked to my room i deside hey i will play with some legos till they get back so i did about 20 minutes went by and my door opened and it was one of my dads friends he said "what are you doing" so i replyed "playing with legos" so he scome in and played not even 5 minutes later 2 more guys walked in and asked if they could play of corse i said sure about 2 minutes later 3 more guys walked in and sat on my bed and started mixing something up in a bowl with a plastic thing i didnt think nothing of it and keeped playing then everyone was wispering to each other and look at me and started laughing hastaricly then to my austonishment they all grabed me and put me on my back on the bed and held me down and one of them held my for my arm down forarm up and all the sudden the bowl and plastic thing came back in to the picture so i remember being scared at this point in the bowl was an unfriendly best to and man of any size the substane in this bowl was what you would call BLACK TAR HAROIWINE and that plastic thing was a suringe so he drew a little bit up and stuck the needle into my vein and pushed in this liquid beast and i went into shoke i remember wakeing up at the hospital 1 mounth later with my father and a hole bunch up tubes blure into my vision yes my peps i was in the hospital wakeing up from a month long slumber i had now had my first over dose of my very first drug dont worries it is not my last...........



(WRITTEN BY "J," himself)
© Copyright 2003 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/740406-My-Friends-Tale---Original-Draft