*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/751435-Hello-I-Am
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #751435
Some facts about me.
I am a retired teacher who loves to read and write. My husband and I raised three wonderful children, and I am blessed by their terrific spouses and my five marvelous grandchildren. I am expecting my sixth grandchild in December as a marvelous early Christmas gift.

I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, gardening, reading, writing, and scrapbooking. I am involved in extensive geneology research about my family and have obtained many ideas for writing from this research.

I am in the midst of restoring my family home. My great grandfather purchased it in the early 1900's and in 2006 it will be 100 years old. Ownership passed from my great-grandparents to my grandparents and then to my parents. I am the fourth generation to own and love my home. I love it for its memories. I hope to have an open house for my family and friends in celebration.

As an "army brat" from age three to fourteen I was convinced I was "issued" instead of being born. Looking back on that experience, I find that I learned much about myself and others from those experiences of moving, making new friends, and being involved in patriotic activities with my father.

I do claim every one of my sixty-six years. I enjoy being a senior, an American, and the oldest of four siblings in my family.
© Copyright 2003 Jacque Graham (jacquegraham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/751435-Hello-I-Am