*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/771075-The-True-Story-of-The-Three-Little-Pigs
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest · #771075
Contest entry- The 3 Little Pigs - redone
“The True Story of the Three Little Pigs”

The true story of the three little pigs is not a fairy tale. First off, pigs were only symbolism for these never clean kids. Yeah, their mom did send them away to seek their fortunes. But it wasn’t because she couldn’t afford them, she didn’t want to work. She sent them out to deal drugs, sell their bodies, and do whatever they had to do bring home the bacon. She was an unfit mom.
So the three ventured in different directions to the streets. All “pigs” were girls. The names won’t be revealed to protect their identities. They will be known simply as 1, 2, and 3.

1 hated 2, 2 hated 3, and 3 loved 1 and 2 with all her heart. 1 told 2 that things were better before you, 2 said the same to 3. It hurt 3 so very much that they hated her so.
So 1 met a man who promised great things. He told her she was beautiful. 1 had never heard this before. She was always called fat, ugly, and smelly. So 1 went with the man and he took some pictures and he sold them on the internet. 1 was unsure at first, but he pumped her with drugs and she did whatever he wished. This was the pig in the fairy tale that built her house out of straw. The straw was actually drugs and the wolf was the man and his drugs that caused her to overdose. Looking on the bright side of this tale, she’ll never be missed, and if she is, she’s only a click a way.

2 was on the other side of the city, it started to rain and she was getting cold. She met a man who told her she was beautiful. Just like 1, she had never heard this. He asked her if she was hungry and she said she was. The man took her to McDonalds and gave her cheeseburger and fries. She washed it down with a diet Coke. 2 thanked him so. He took her to the local hotel and told her to take off your clothes. She looked at him unsure and said she did not think that was a good idea. But the man said it was and he ripped off her clothes and filled her with him. Then his friends came over and they did the same. The sticks were actual penises. She began to cry and scream and the men didn’t like this, so they covered her mouth and made her quiet for forever more. The bright side of the tale, although she never knew, is that she met her father that day in the hotel room.

3 was sitting on a bench in Central Park thinking of 1 and 2. Even though they hated her, she loved them and missed them. 3 wondered what 1 and 2 were up to. She wondered the streets and asked for an application at McDonald’s. The manager was called and he laughed at her. “You’re not old enough to work.”
3 pleaded and said she’d work really hard.

“How old are you,” he laughed and the others laughed too.

“9,” she said.

“Get out of here,” he said.

So 3 wandered some more and she found no way to make money. So as she walked back home, she saw the police lights and she ran to see what was happening.

3 ran to her mother, who 3 noticed had her hands behind her back.

Social Services stopped her real quick as her mother was led into the police car.

“Mom, “3 screamed.

“You’re sisters are dead,” her mom said without a tear.

3 fell to her knees; this was a moment that would scar her for the rest of her life. The mother was killed in jail soon after. No one likes someone who harms a child.

3 didn’t know what to do. She cried for her mother and her two sisters. Social Services took her to her dad, who they said lived in a hotel room. Social Services never heard from 3 or her dad ever again. The bright side is maybe she had a different dad than 1. Maybe the fact that the room number was the same and that the motel was the same was just coincidence. Maybe, 3 lived happier ever after.
© Copyright 2003 Tension (tension at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/771075-The-True-Story-of-The-Three-Little-Pigs