*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/774439-Dear-WritingCom-Family
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Community · #774439
A letter of thanks to my Writing.Com family
Dearest friends - actually my extended family,

Your outpouring of concern, love, and support brought tears to my eyes and salve to my bruised emotions. I thank God not only for answering your and my prayers, but for bringing all of you into my life.

First, an update on Robert. He is home, where he can rest and recover. No permanent damage was found to his heart. Prayers and prompt medical treatment did their work. He will have to behave (oh, boy, is my work cut out for me) and be under a cardiologist's care. He will need to have nitroglycerin on hand at all times, but he is very, very fortunate. Well, he still has the Parkinson's, hypertension, rhumatiod arthritis, diabetes, congestive heart failure, and losing the use of his legs, but he does not give up. He said he promised me at least fifty years when we were married, and he's going to do all he can to keep that promise. *Smile*

We both thank you for all your messages on "Invalid Item , the scroll, and by email. When I shared them with Robert, he said, "They're like an extended family, aren't they?" I agree with him completely.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you individually for your thoughtfulness, but I'm not physically able to do so. So please, take this letter and know that I do mean it for each of you.

Thank you for your love, your thoughtfulness, your messages, your prayers.

God bless each and very one of you.

Viv
A gift from Blue Thunder


© Copyright 2003 Vivian (vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/774439-Dear-WritingCom-Family