*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/775403-The-power-of-Ass
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #775403
incest between twins
The Power of Ass
My sexuality was never any big secret between my twin brother and I. Having shared a room with me for seventeen years, Jamayle had caught me milking off to gay porn many times. It freaked me out the first time. We were only sixteen and he had walked in to find that I had paused one of our many porno tapes so that Jake Steed’s smooth, yellow ass was frozen, mid-hump, covering the screen and blocking out the view of the female beneath him.
“You gay now?! ” He inquired, plopping on the bed across from mine. The sound of his voice shattered my fantasy of crawling beneath Jake’s skinny thighs and nibbling the pucker that was ever so present on the screen.
“It aint what you thinking!” I tried to reason, but Jamayle wasn’t dumb.
“I’m not judging you!” He smiled, and settled back on the bed across from mine, “I just really want to know what you get out of it.”
I took the movie off pause, knowing that he would want to jerk too. We often jerked off at the same time, but we always covered ourselves with blankets.
“I aint gay!” I corrected, dropping my voice to a whisper to remind him that Mama was home, “I like girls too. And I don’t know what I get out of it. I’ve never actually done it! I think about it a lot though”.
“What is it?” he asked and bucked his eyebrows to let me know that he wanted a thorough detailing. I turned the television completely off and turned to get his honest reaction.
“Promise me that you won’t joke on me or tell nobody!”
“Jamall, who would I tell some shit like that? You think I’d tell any of my fuckin’ boys that my brother likes to take it up the ass? How would that make me look?”
“Like a goddamn liar! Because I don’t!”
“Mall, you don’t have to lie to me. I got to love you no matter what; you know that shit!” he promised, and sat beside me on the bed. He grabbed me into a hug to show his sincerity, but he didn’t have to. We had never broken a promise to one another.
“I do like guys, Jamayle. I don’t know why; I just do. But when I fantasize about them I always do things to them.... You know.... Like they’re girls too.”
“So, you fuck them up their asses?” he asked, as if the possibility had escaped his reason, “Hmmm, that’s weird!”
“What’s so weird about that?”
“If I had to be gay, I probably would want something from a man that I couldn’t get from a woman is all.” He shrugged. “It just doesn’t make sense to me! I was in the room with you when you fucked Sarah, so I know you like pussy. A freak like that will let you put it in her ass or anything. You already know how it all feels. Why wouldn‘t you want the one thing from a guy that you haven‘t experienced?”
I couldn’t explain it to him, but even though I had never been inside a man or a woman’s ass, I knew that there was something exceptional about the feel of a man’s ass. When I dreamed, it just felt better. I think it was because female asses were always so accessible to me. If you’ve groped one, you’ve groped them all--but not man-ass. Man ass intrigued me. I spent most of each waking day imagining what each ass in the boy’s showers would feel if I were allowed to line them all up and have a squeeze.
“I don’t know!” I huffed, “I just love ass. It’ not all the same either. They aren’t shaped the same. They don’t look the same, and in my dreams, man ass feels so much different!”
“Different how?” he asked, and I noticed that his hand was down the front of his baggy jeans, though the movie had long been stopped.
“It just is!” I stated, flicking the movie back on. I knew that one glance at Jake’s ass would give me the words I needed to explain it all. “It’s just...interesting to me!”
“That guy right there,” he motioned to the screen, “What was you thinking about doing to him?”
It became clear to me that Jamayle understood far better than he was letting on. He wanted to be entertained, and I felt obligated, being the twin that God blessed with the potential for abstract thought.
“I want to make him bend over--just like he’s fucking that girl. See how that makes his ass-cheeks come open just a little bit? I love that shit!”
I looked over to see that Jamayle’s eyes were following my direction towards Jake’s gape, and his hands were working faster down his pants.
“Yeah...so? What would you do to it?”
“A skinny, little, muscle-ass like that?! Whoa! You got to take your time with it. I’d start at his back, just before his ass starts to stick off, and I’d rub Vaseline into his ass. That way I’d see it shine, and I could play with it and feel it flex under my hands. I’d probably lick and finger the shit outta that. I’d just play all in that shit!”
“Just play with it?” he asked, unable to hide his disappointment, “You wouldn’t fuck that?”
“Are you saying you would?!”
“Don’t be a smart-ass! I’m just saying, if I bent a girl over like that the dick would go in!”
“Some asses are too perfect. I just want to know how they feel. I wouldn’t want to stick my dick in the hole and ruin the way it’ shape and shit!”
He looked at me like I was the stupidest person he’d ever met.
“Maybe I’d fuck him!” I frowned, becoming annoyed, “In all my dreams I jut play with the men’s asses and finger them and shit. I don’t know what I get out of it, and if I did I probably wouldn’t be able to explain it to you; so don’t ask me shit else!”
“You ever dreamed about doing any of this gay shit to me?” he asked, and at that time, I didn’t know if it was a setup or an invite. Coming from my twin brother, I knew that neither was good.
“No!” I lied, and instantly my heartbeat sped, remembering the many times I had jerked off to the sight of the nightlight hitting the milk-chocolate flesh of his exposed ass whenever he had kicked the covers off, “I would never even think about you like that!”
“ You alright with me, Lil bro!” he assured, and told me that he would leave it up to me to tell mom and Dad whenever I was ready. By now, I was thinking the same thing about him, having had so much interest expressed in my ass fantasies.
**********************************************************************************
We kept our bond and secrets throughout high school and up until the first semester of college, where we rarely even picked up the phone to talk to one another. We both had new lives and new girls to fill the void that our daily jack-offs and conversations left. Though it may seem impossible, I had almost forgotten how much we meant to each other until the first time we were both home for thanksgiving break.
Evidently, he had done the same--only he made no effort to make up for the time away. He spent all of his time with his girlfriend, who came along with him, forcing me out of the room and cutting into our brother time. I had resigned myself to the fact that things had forever changed between us when it happened.
I was asleep downstairs in the den one morning when I heard Jamayle’s voice calling me awake. I opened my eyes to find him bent over the coffee table, stock-ass-naked. He reached behind him and spread his cheeks, and I began to stiffen at the sight of the muscles bulging in his thighs, forcing that skinny, brown ass towards my face.
“What the fuck is wrong with you, nigga!?” I asked, covering my face with my pillow. I don’t know why. I certainly wanted to see more.
“We aint played our little game in a long time, man. That’s my bad”.
“What game?”
“The one where you look at somebody’s ass, and then you tell me what you’d do to it,” he smiled over his shoulder, “So.... What would you do to this ass, if you woke up one morning and it was just tooted towards your face, and I said to you, ‘it’s yours for the taking, and everybody is gone but us?’’
Damn! I had to turn over on my stomach to conceal my erection. It began to force the covers upward at the thought of burying my face between his smooth hills of chocolate.
“This shit aint cool, man!” I panted, hoarse from sleep and desire, “You think this shit is funny?! What if Daddy or somebody come in and see you doing this shit? What then?!”
“Jamayle, it’s yours for the taking, and everybody else is gone!” he repeated, lying with is stomach flat against the coffee table, “C’mon, stop being a pussy and dick this ass!”
“No!” I protested, though I couldn’t resist reaching out and cuffing a cheek in each hand.
“It’s all greased up for you!” he showcased, bending so that his ass gaped in my clutches. Sure enough, the tiny ring of hair around his virgin swirl had been slicked with petroleum; “I’ve been practicing with my fingers!” he also showcased, running his left middle one knuckle deep, “I think I can take it. You ready to do it?”
“No!” I argued with my ever-hardening penis, “Jamayle, you my brother!”
“Exactly!” he pleaded, “We twins, Jamall; it’ll be just like masturbation. When you fucking me, you’ll really be inside yourself, and I know you won’t hurt me! Stop bullshitting. We both curious about this shit. Who better to share some first time shit like this with?” He rose from the table and turned to stare in my face, “tell me that you haven’t already had a first time!”
“No!” I lied, reasoning that the one time at the bathroom at the gay club didn’t count, because I was drunk and wasn’t the only one inside the guy’s ass. I hadn’t gotten the full experience, and Jamayle didn’t need to know anything about that any more than I wanted to hear about his sex life with his girlfriend.
“Good!” He smiled, and placed his hands on my shoulders, “I’m going to kiss you, Mall. If you pull away, I will never forgive you--never!” he warned.
“I wont!” I promised, and decided that there was no more need to front. This wasn’t a setup.
My hands walked down his back, and I began to run my fingers and palms down the path between his cheeks as we kissed and humped. It felt more firms and inviting than I had ever fantasized, and the way he moaned every time I plowed a fingertip into his burrow, was driving me crazy.
“If I woke up and you told me that this ass was mine,” I sighed, wrestling away from his kisses, “I’d ask you to go stand, facing the wall.”
“You got a cop fetish?” he asked over his shoulder, and set to putting my request into action. I couldn’t help but laugh, because what I had planned for him was a scene from one of my many police flicks. Too bad I didn’t have a nightstick!
“What would you do to me next?” he inquired over his shoulder, but I was already behind him, spreading his ass with my fingers.
“I’d tell you to shut the fuck up, and let me enjoy this!” I laughed, and watched his skinny cheeks jingle back into place as I spread them apart over and over with my fingers. He started to jack his dick and work his ass in little seductive circles.
“Taste it!” he purred at the feel of my face drawing closer and closer to his anxious rim. His ass smelt sweaty and inviting. I closed my eyes and breathed in everything that was man as my tongue dashed back and forth along the outskirts of his rim.
It was feeling so good to him that he began to ride my finger and tongue. Sweat trickle down his sculptured back and rambled down the divide of his perfect ass.
“Fuck me, Mall!” He moaned as my teeth tugged the kinky bed of hair that traced his rosebud.
I had already started to massage the surplus of grease, that I had retrieve from his modest slit, into my fattening head as I nibbled his ass. I stood behind him and gave his cheeks a gentle smack. His back straightened on impulse, and I watched the sides of his ass clench. His back muscles pulled the wondrous ass into an even more appealing form, and I couldn’t stand being outside of that mound of joy any longer.
“Easy boy!” He cried out as I held his humble cheeks apart and began to stab my way into his source of warmth and pleasure.
“Sit on it!” I ordered, and pulled back just enough to watch my mushroom head make his rim fold
in as he attempted to strain his way unto it.
The sight made me so hot that I lost all control. I was guided by my erection, and he became every ass that I had ever fantasized about: Mase, Tupac, Redman, the guys from school, and especially Jake Steed. I began to force more and more of myself into him as I held his skinny waist so that he couldn’t fight.
"This hurts !" He whimpered, fighting to snatch away, "Mall, stop man, you don’t know what the fuck you doing!"
"Shut the fuck up!" I warned, withdrawing.
"Don’t try to hurt me Mall…promise?" he asked, looking over his shoulder, at me massaging oil on my curved dick.
"You know I won’t. I’m just trying to get a nut, dawg!"
With that, I began to press my tip against his puckered opening. Spreading his cheeks and ignoring his pleas to wait before forcing more dick in made the job easier. Soon I was fucking him so fast and hard that neither of us could tell whether his screams were coming more from my hands, spanking his ass until the skin reddened, or the jolt of my dick cramming farther and farther inside his haven.
"Don’t be no bitch about it!" I moaned, biting the back of his neck, "Take this dick like a thug! You s’posed to be my brother; you can’t be scared of pain!"
I grabbed the nape of his neck and commenced to fuck him so hard that I could see red bruises appear on his ass, from the sting of my balls.
"Can you take it?"
"I can take it!" he moaned, fighting back the screams that bubbled in the back of his throat.
He regretted saying that shit as soon as he heard it. I interpreted his comforting himself as talking shit, and drove in even deeper. The base of my dick stretched his virgin hole even wider as I burrowed towards his prostate. My hands slapped and massaged the sides of his ass with each painful thrust.
"Go on and scream, fagot, you know you can’t take this dick!" I taunted, slapping the back of his neck, "stop trying to hold that shit in, yo! You know you a bitch inside! You can’t take this shit, and I want to hear you say it!"
“Fuck you, Mall!” He cried out in pain, and I pulled him into a straight standing position, and made him shuffle towards the futon with my dick still inside his aching ass.
“Get your bitch ass on that mattress!” I ordered, ramming my dick deeper inside him. I pushed him unto his belly. He tangled his fingers around the torn fragments of the mattress and spread his thighs farther apart.
"Easy!" he begged, "Whoa!"
"You want me to slow down?" I taunted, fucking him so hard that the ragged futon began to move forward, "You can‘t hang! Just lay there and take it…like my little bitch!"
That statement ignited a determination in him that had him attempting to throw his shining ass backwards towards me, but it was clear that he was an amateur. I just wanted him to lie still and cry again. The whimpers, coupled with the feel of his hairless mounds beneath my fingers, had me ten seconds away from busting off all over his gaping heap of chocolate.
I kissed the side of his face, to apologize for my coming actions, and then I forced his head down into the mattress. I began to fuck him hard as he panted for air. He began to fight for freedom, and push his ass farther unto my dick in attempts to get away. We were moving so wildly that the mattress walked its way off the couch, and Jamayle had to brace himself with his hands to keep his face from hitting the marble floor. I still wouldn’t stop driving in and out of that perfect ass.
"Is this my pussy?" I demanded, slapping his ass again. It was almost completely red by now, and turning me on so much that the sight alone had me ready to release.
"Hell yeah, nigga!"
"Am I the only one you ever going to let hit this shit?" I prompted, grabbing the curly ends to his cornrows as I snatched out of his furrowed opening and heaved my way back in.
"Yeh, Lil bro! It’s all yours!" he pleaded for mercy.
“Promise me that you won’t ever let no other nigga fuck this ass but me!” I demanded, watching my sweat drip down his slinky back and ricochet down his cheeks.
“Mall, you promised no to hurt me!” he whined, reaching between his legs in attempts to spread his hole wider.
“It feels too good to me!” I apologized, “I can’t help it Jamayle; I just want to cum!”
“Do you love me?” he asked as I slowed down and began to massage the sting away from his spanked ass.
“You know I do!” I whispered. I let my hands walk the circumference of his glossy ass once more, and then leaned forward to kiss him as I sent my orgasm deep into his bowels.
“Oh, God, Jamall!” He cringed and gently bit the tip of my tongue.
I withdrew and watched my cum gush from his cavernous tunnel and unto his thighs. He worked his ass in circles as I massaged it into his flesh. I couldn’t resist fingering some back into the hole. Then I bent and placed a kiss on each cheek. I lapped a bit of the fluids away from his ass with the tip of my tongue, and then I gave him a taste as we kissed. I wanted him to see how sweet he had tasted to me.
“I hurt you real bad?” I asked, lying beside him, so that I was facing him. My hands reached around and played with his sticky mountains.
“That depends,” he shrugged.
“Depends on what?”
“If you ever want this to happen again. ‘Cause if you do, I can take the pain, but if this was a one time thing, it wasn’t worth it.”
“I promise to make it worth it to you, Big bro!”
We kissed again, and from that point on, we were back to being inseparable. We had finally shared everything, and both of us understood each other’s preference perfectly. We still do.
Well into our mid-twenties now, we share an apartment. The day that Jamayle finally decided to call off his relationship with his fiance’, we got really drunk to help numb his pain. Somehow we ended up in the tattoo parlor, and as a token of our relationship, we both got the same tats on our asses. The inside of the right cheek says ‘Jamayle’, and the left says ‘Jamall’. No matter what, we will always be side by side, just like two ass cheeks. That’s the power of brotherhood. That’s the power of ass!

© Copyright 2003 kettlehead (kettlehead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/775403-The-power-of-Ass