*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/788479-Life-Writer-Adds-Life-to-WritingCom
Rated: ASR · Essay · Community · #788479
A nomination for Unofficial Best W.Com Moderator of 2003
Life Writer Adds Life to Writing.Com
by Vivian Gilbert Zabel



          lifewriter makes an important difference on the site and in my life. To mimic a well known poet, let me count the ways.

          From the time she became a member, Life Writer (or whatever her handle may be today) created forums to help the abused, the neglected, the lost. She reached out to others with advice, comforting, and compassion. She strived to provide well written literature for children. With a grasp of her hand, she pulled me into her world and made me comfortable.

          The number of reviews she does is unbelievable. She’s helpful, encouraging, and kind. Many reviews are private, but I’ve read and have received reviews that give that extra boost a writer needs. She gives of herself with each and every one.

          Many handles that members wear include “thanks to Life Writer,” or words to that effect, because she provided upgrades or gift points or some other form of assistance. Even when her life is burdened with problems and illness, she gives aid and comfort to others. I have had upgrades because she either provided them through one of her groups, or she found someone to help. A vase of lovely roses graced my livingroom for over two weeks because she and another member wanted me to know they cared.

          This hard working mother tries to juggle a demanding job, her children, and the care of an ill man. Then she adds our problems, demands, and concerns. Yet, she never refuses to give a little more help, a bit more time, a prayer, a hand to one more person. Many of us celebrated with us when she turned blue. Then we told her to start breathing again.

          In the year she has been a member on Writing.Com, lifewriter made a mark that many wish they could match. However, there is only one Life Writer, one who could never be replaced.
© Copyright 2003 Vivian (vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/788479-Life-Writer-Adds-Life-to-WritingCom