*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792066-Recommendation-for-the-Gent
by Shaara
Rated: E · Essay · Tribute · #792066
This is my recommendation for the Unofficial Best Mod on Writing.com.
Deserving of an Award





I would like to recommend gentlmnwritr for the Unofficial Best Moderator on Writing.com. He is the most encouraging mod. Many times I have doubted my ability to write for his contests. (It isn’t easy for a second grade teacher to live in the adult world. Sometimes my vocabulary is limited to five-letter words.)

gentlmnwritr always wrote to urge me to try, and then when I submitted a story, he let me know that he thought my piece was wonderful. I never won first place. I don’t do R-rated well. But, I stretched, which is what Writing. Com is all about. gentlmnwritr’s kindnesses in giving me awardicons for honorable mention have made me (and many others) feel that we’ve achieved. I thank him for that and for the sweetness of his words, for his gentleness, and for his gentlemanly manner.

A Writing.com mod has many responsibilities. I think the most important of these is to offer encouragement for those who write alongside us. gentlmnwritris that encourager. He is a backbone of Writing.com, an instigator, and a role model. He is a friend who never turns away a request for help. He will read and assist anyone, and through his guidance, they are guaranteed to improve.

For all these reasons, I recommend gentlmnwritr as the Unofficial Best Moderator on Writing.com.

Smiles and all our prayers for your speedy recovery,

Shaara

© Copyright 2003 Shaara (shaara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792066-Recommendation-for-the-Gent