*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792568-Shower-Of-Dreams
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #792568
An enchantress awakens her dreams while under a waterfall.
This is a story created in the world of Norrath. Norrath exists in a roleplaying online game called EverQuest. This is a version that I am currently in the process of editing for smoother reading. I am highly receptive of any feedback you may have. :) Enjoy...

________________________

MysticJoy followed her clan closely as they strolled at the foot of the mountain in the Plane of Storms. The heaviness of her purple silk robe weighed her shoulders down as the hot sun poured its rays down upon them. The trees were scarce near the mountain, but the group did not dare stroll under the trees for they would fall prey to the rampaging giants that frequented this land.

The high elf enchantress lifted her long blonde hair up to allow a breath of air to her neck. She held her hand up to shield her eyes as she glared at the sun. “This is the zone of storms, so where is the rain,” she thought.

The ranger motioned for the clan to stop as he kneeled down and studied some tracks. He pinched the earth and brought a sampling to his nose.

MJ sighed and rolled her eyes. She was so tired and hot. She just wanted to rest. She wanted to hear the word camp soon. She shifted her weight from foot to foot. Her ears pricked up when she heard the sound of rushing water. She climbed a little higher on the base of the mountain and peered forward. A waterfall was ahead!

When the ranger started ahead, the group followed closely. The warrior had his hands close to his weapons, ready to defend his family. The cleric was right behind the warrior practicing weaving his healing spells. The paladin wore a scowl on her face while she trudged along, obviously reflecting on a memory that was not favorable to her. The mage was the last, his head buried in his spell book reading about a new spell that he had recently acquired.

The small group came to a cave just before the waterfall. The ranger started in and the rest of the group followed behind, except for the enchantress. The rushing water of the waterfall was too enticing to be passed. She watched the last of them enter the cave and disappear into the blackness before she turned back to the water.

MysticJoy walked up to the stream and kicked off her boots. With a toe nearly as white as the snow in Everfrost she tested the temperature of the water. It was invigorating. With a giggle, MJ loosened the strings holding her robe on and it fell to the grassy earth in a huddle. She stepped out of her robe. The hot sun beat down on her naked elf body. She stepped into the cold water.

She was awarded immediately with goosebumps that sent a chill through her. She splashed through the stream up to the waterfall and sat down on a large rock at the base. She lay back, dipping her head into the fresh water. Her blonde hair ran in little paths down her back and decorating her chest in random designs. The water splashed down her breasts, performing little spurts as it fell from her erect nipples. MJ pulled her hair back from her face and held her head back more to allow the water to fall onto her face. This movement caused her chest to thrust forward and the realization of this excited the elf.

She brought her hands up to her breasts and with a delicate, long finger from each hand, she circled the nipples. An electrical shock pulsated her body and instantly she thought of the warrior leaning over her. His hands caressing her breasts, tracing little lines from her sternum to one breast, tracing to the other. She arched her back more when she saw his mouth go to her nipple and his warm mouth sucked and nipped. She flushed while bathing inside the waterfall. The warrior kneaded her breasts, his strong hands that usually artistically embraced his heavy swords, gently moved over her chest. She moaned in expectation.

Her hands moved to the rock bed under the falls and her hands fell upon a long, hard stone jutting out from the falls. Her mind instantly felt throbbing flesh in her hand and she saw the mage’s staff in her hand. She grasped the stone in one hand and worked her other hand down to her feminine sheath. Her fingers entered the sheath as she let out a cry from her excited soft tissue. She heard the mage’s quickening heartbeat as she molded his staff in her hand.

The ranger’s piercing gaze from between her legs caught her attention under her closed eyelids and she caught her breath. He buried his head into her feminine flesh and inhaled deeply her musky scent. His tongue flicked out and glanced across her needy folds and she gasped in pleasure. Both hands were caressing her thighs and folds as she thought of the ranger drinking her fluids while he licked her drop by drop.

As the water from the falls cascaded down her body, she imagined it as the cleric’s hands exploring every crease of her elven body. She felt his hands in her hair, massaging her face, caressing her breasts, and legs. She moaned when she thought of his hands, the same hands he used to heal her, touching her in places she normally covered.

She heard a clank of armor and in her mind she saw the paladin disrobe. MJ purred in anticipation. The paladin walked into the water and offered her body to the enchantress. The high elf could feel the softness of paladin’s skin as she brushed her lips over the paladin’s nipple. The paladin buried her hands in MysticJoy’s hair and brought her head closer to the paladin’s bosom.

A sneeze awoke the high elf enchantress from her daydream and she sat up from the falls. Her group was on the shore watching her. Caught in the act, the enchantress blushed deeply, but still found the courage to stand and face her friends.

“Wanna join me?” she purred.

As she approached her disrobing clan, she thought to herself, “maybe dreams do come true.”
© Copyright 2003 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792568-Shower-Of-Dreams