*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/818694-Race-Descriptions
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #818694
Race descriptions for all the races in my campfire 'The Legend"
HUMAN

Average Height: male-5'11", female-5'8"

These creatures live up to 100 years old. They range in size and coloring dependent upon area of birth and family. They are knownby other races as the fragilest of creatures. They can die as a result of old age, wounds recived in battle, or illness.

ELF

Average Height: male-6'3", female-5'11"

These creatures live up to 1000 years old (about 10 elven years=1 human year). They are know for their magical abilities. They do not age, but at the end of 1000 years they die. They can be killed in battle also. They cannot get sick. All have pointed ears.

KENDER

Average Height: male-3'5", female-3'2"

Known for their very positive attitude and lightening quick wit, these creatures often live alone. They live to be about 100 years old, but do not age as humans do. They remain youthful until about 60, then they begin to tire and wear down.

FROTER

Average height: 5'6"

Creatures of the ground, froters are gender nuetral. They live up to 70 years but most are killed before the reach 40. When they are killed they turn to stone within seconds. They are very strong and never tire, which makes them excellent fighters. They are black, with scales, most have wings. Decended from dragons, but cannot breathe fire.

DRAGON

Dragons grow to be up to 300 feet in length. However, they only reach full size after 10,000 years. They live forever unless they are killed. Dragons ahve only one magical ability. This is called Dragon-fear. When a dragon is near it can strike so much fear into your heart that it is impossible for you to move. All races are affected by this. Dragons are classified by color.

RED DRAGON

Red dragons have the ability to breathe fire. They can see people's thoughts, but can't control them.

BLACK DRAGON

Black dragons can only fly at night(can walk during the day). They can breathe fire. They hate sunlight.

GREEN DRAGON

Green dragons are considerably smaller than the other colors. Only grows to about 150 feet in length. Cannot breathe fire. Has the ability to turn invisible.

WHITE DRAGON

Only one white dragon is known to exist. It lives on a mountain top somewhere. Nothing more is known about it.

(If your race is not here, or a description is not detailed enough please don't hesitate to e-mail me April Showers and I'll add it right away.)
© Copyright 2004 April Showers (aprilshowers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/818694-Race-Descriptions