*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/820103-My-sister-Rose
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #820103
Remembering someone who touched my life, but we never were able to meet.
I never met you my dear Rose, but what am I to do, tomorrow it will be 32 long years with out you. I dream of the things that we could have done, sisters being friends and I think of the sorrow that happened when your life came to an end. You are my family's Rose, the only one I know how I wish I could have met you, seen your smile, heard your laugh, did happy things together that sisters tend to do.
No, my Rose it was not meant to be, this meeting of you and I, your fate was decided by someone who love to drink and drive. To tell you honestly I am glad I missed that part of life when your sweet sixteen was cut off sharply by a man to drunk to drive.
Now we meet at the cemetery, your final place of rest,they call it "The Garden of Hope" and I say a prayer and hope to meet on the other side of life.
We still all love you deeply Mom,Bob,and I, and please say a prayer for us as this time apart passes by.
I never met you my dear Rose, but we'll let it be for now, I need to buy you flowers for your home underground.

In loving Memory of Rose Marie Swain 1954-1971
© Copyright 2004 Silver Lion (michele at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/820103-My-sister-Rose