*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/823572-A-Broken-Time
Rated: ASR · Folder · Fantasy · #823572
A collection based in the "Time of Troubles" in the Forgotten Realms setting.
Welcome to Lanka's world.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


Lanka exsists in the Forgotten Realms shared world, information for which can be found here:http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frx/whatis


Lanka and all other characters I've written about here are my own creation, unless otherwise noted.

Here are all the stories related to this character circle in chronological order:

"Invalid Item: Sister Prina has the vision that will promote her within her clergy, a vision of her beloved ward, Benge Coldiron's, death.

"Invalid Item: Sister May leaves home to find her god; she finds a horrible fate she never envisioned.

"A Broken Time: Part One: Twelve year-old Benge Coldiron must tell Lanka Holloway of his love for her. Find out the half-demon's reaction!

"Invalid Item: Kilbin Coldiron discovers that healing magic is becoming rare. Why?

"Invalid Item: Kilbin fears Benge may be crippled; how can Sister May help him without revealing the clergy's painful secret?

"Invalid Item: Mother Prina makes a drastic decision; Lanka needs to be locked away.

"Invalid Item: See what Lanka does with goblin theives.

"The Fledgling: Benge has lost the druidess he had sworn to protect. What had become of her?

"Invalid Item: Mother May and Julian Emeraldstar search the holy realms of Mystra for the imprisoned soul of Danon Emeraldstar, Lanka's husband.



Great thanks in advance to any raters and reviewers!



More to come!


These stories are listed chronologically, the top being the earliest.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> A Broken Time
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/823572-A-Broken-Time