*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/836417-Window
by Willow
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Emotional · #836417
A young girl questions new feelings of pleasure. She explores these feelings & her body.
Window!

Sitting here with the warmth of the sun on my face my hands play with the closed collar button on my shirt. The window seat is warm and inviting. My mind is filled with thoughts forbidden as nervous fingers unbutton three small white plastic buttons and open my blouse.

Warm heat falls over my chest a smile fills my face as I sit and watch the sun slowly fall beyond the trees and hills. My upper chest feels warm and just perfect as I move the yellow cloth of my blouse away to let more skin breathe. The air is warm in my room, but the air conditioning is just coming back on. I smile with the feeling of the warm air on my chest. But more cloth needs to be moved to allow my skin to be free.

Two more buttons opened and now the warm air moves over and around my breasts still clasped in the soft white bra. I smile as my hands fall over my breasts pulling the shirt open with warm air freely moving over me from my neck to my navel. I am able to cool some, as the colder air pushes into the room, taking out the warm moist air. If feels nice freeing to look at my shirt open and hanging at my side. I move my hands back over my small breasts feeling them bound up in my bra. With another smile I think to take it off, but I am a little hesitant with it. What if this is all bad? So a compromise I slip my hands back and unclasp the bra.

The pressure releases as the bra relaxes. I sit back and smile I had never had these thoughts but what they are or where they will go I cannot say. My mind wonders as I sit and look out over the trees with dark shadows gathering in the afternoon light. As my mind drift’s off to wonderful thoughts of knights is armor rescuing me the door cries out with a knock. Startled back to life I ask whom it is, to find it is mom. I look at the room and me, trying to close my shirt, but I am excited and almost laughing. A deep breath and my mother’s question if I am ok bring my eyes to the robe on my bed. Pulling it over my body I wrap myself in it and open the door.

My mother is a tall woman with auburn hair and a great smile. She stood there holding a small bundle of clean cloths. Her eyes looked me over concerned and searching me. She could always tell when I was hiding something. But I was not this time or was I? She asked if I was ok and I told her yes just a little cold from the A/C. She smiled and said that the robe looked good on me.

With Mother gone I pull the chair over under the vent and stand on it. I reached up and closed is half way. Now the room would take a little longer to cool off each time. The light from the window draws me back. Untying the robe I stand and look out the trees are muting together in shadow with the afternoon light. My shirt falls off my shoulders as the robe is pulled and tossed to the bed.
My mind smiled as my hand pulled out the shirt. The soft yellow was my new favorite color, but I had only two shirts like it. Now I could feel the bra clasp hit my back and it was strange. I sat back down in the window and looked at the clock. Dinner would be soon.

I sat and let my mind wonder soon my hands were softly playing with my breasts. Fingers slipped under the cups and pulled the bra from my young body. Now able to directly feel my nipples I smiled as waves of new feelings ran over me. My bra fell off my shoulders into my lap and I let it sit there as my hands came back to pleasuring my nipples and breasts. What fun this was. I had thought playing with myself was bad, but this was wonderful. The clock chimed out the dinner hour; again a noise brought me back to the real world. I slipped off the window seat and picked up the yellow shirt. I pulled it on and buttoned it up from chin to navel. Out to the hall I realized I had no bra on and I loved it. My shirt brushed my chest and belly differently then it had earlier this day. My nipples were open to the air. Dinner would be fun and a little exciting, because my mother always told me for the last four years or so that I should always be dressed in my bra. A woman only takes it off to sleep and bath.
© Copyright 2004 Willow (mp-willow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/836417-Window