*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/840764-Triangle
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #840764
A bisexual woman Georgette can not maintain monogamous relationships.
TRIANGLE
By Patricia Perry

         Two girls lay upon the bed. One was tan with short blond hair, wearing cotton panties and a white t-shirt, matching the room utterly, whose plain face with its large protruding nose gave her a boyish appearance. She cradled the other, who had a dark river of tresses and wore silky navy pajamas, both of which contrasted her ivory skin. The light shone through the blinds, lighting up the dust in the air. Bland was the room; the walls were jaundiced from nicotine; the carpet was gray. The only furniture besides the bed was a dresser, and a nightstand littered with cigarettes, cans, a cell phone, lighters, and an ashtray brimming with butts. The bed had no frame, its nakedness covered only by worn white sheets. The blond lay half awake, staring at the other girls sleeping face, adoration in her half-lidded eyes.
         The phone rang. Dawn reached lazily for the sleeping girl’s phone and answered it.
         “Hello?” she said into it with sleep in her throat.
         “Hey, baby, want some breakfast in bed?” a man’s voice said.
         “What?”
         “Yeah Georgie, I’m coming up right now, I’ve got all your fav—“
         Dawn sat up, wide awake, her shock and anger manifesting. “What the fuck?” she shouted in to the phone. “Who the fuck is this!”
         The pretty girl moaned and began to wake from the noise, blinking her black lashes up at Dawn.
         “Oh shit. Who is this?” responded the voice.
         “This is Georgie’s girlfriend, that’s who. Why are you calling her like this...Hello?”
The phone was hung up. Dawn looked at it for a second, looked at Georgie, and then looked back at the phone. She pitched it across the room with sudden violence, screaming.
         “What the fuck!!!”
         Georgie moved away from her and looked at Dawn with horror, who turned to face her. The two girls just looked at each other.
         “Why are men calling you?” She stared at Georgie who looked away, saying nothing. After a moment of regard she went on. “This is exactly why I knew I shouldn’t date someone who doesn’t know who the fuck she wants!”
         “It’s not that,” mumbled Georgie. She let her head hang down, her brown tangles hiding her face. “You know I love you. I just…like them too…”
         “Whatever. You are fucked up. You know that? I can’t believe I let you do this to me.” Dawn abruptly got off the bed, away from the snake. She walked to the dresser and yanked open a drawer, and got out some board shorts which she pulled on hurriedly over her smooth nude legs. She grabbed the rest of the clothing in the drawer, bundling them under her arm. She looked at Georgie briefly, her anger and hurt flooding her eyes. “Goodbye.”
         Georgie’s head only hung lower and shuddered as the bedroom door snapped shut with her lover’s exit.
                             * * *
         The woman walked between lanes of desks with an easy elegance, her hips swaying in her black suede knee length skirt. Her calves were admirable, brought up into an S curve by black pumps. Above her waist she wore a vividly blue button down silk blouse with a string of pearls hanging between her plump round breasts, which the shirt clung to tightly. Her long dark hair lay shiny over her shoulders, framing her pale neck, which lead up to her beautiful porcelain face, painted in the finest of powders and lipstick, black lining her eyes.
         It seemed hardly appropriate that this beautiful woman be working behind a desk in an office. As Georgette walked down the aisle, heads poked out from behind their desks to watch her magnificent stride. Drool pooled in the mouths of her colleagues.
         When she got to her own desk, two final heads poked out behind her, a man and a woman’s. The man was very clean cut, very well dressed, very swank. He had short brown hair riding his also pale head, and a face of sharp edges, as though cut perfectly from marble. The woman across the aisle was equally well groomed; she had very short spiky blonde hair-definitely stylish. Her skin was much richer than the other two; a mix of races gave her a very creamy tan complexion, perfectly contrasted by the yellow hair. Her oval face was round and soft, and her lips pouted out beautifully.
         She spoke. “Georgette.”
         Halting her descent in to her chair, Georgie turned around. “Yes, Missy?”
         “Are we still going out after work?”
         “Yes, we better be Georgie, I missed you last week,” the man said anxiously.
         “Of course! Just because I couldn’t last week doesn’t mean I can’t forever,” Georgette replied, smiling. She giggled. “You’d think the world’ll end if I didn’t make it, by the look on your face.”
         Rick’s face broke into a pleased smile. “It certainly would, and you know it.”
         “Well maybe not the end of the world, but you know how it is,” said Missy.
         “Don’t worry guys. Just let me get my work done.” With that Georgette turned back around, to tune them out and concentrate on her work. She sat down and put her full attention on the computer screen in front of her.
                             * * *
         Georgette, Missy, and Rick sat in a round red velvet booth around a circular table. Their corner of the establishment was a dark one, which they had favored many times in the past. They had even nicknamed their table: Velvet Heaven. The heaven was likely really brought on by the drinks sitting in front of them. Michelob Ultra bottles and martini glasses crowded the surface, with stems of cherries and vodka soaked olives resting in them.
         They all sat quietly on this particular occasion, observing all the dancers in the distance, each wishing they could be out there, yet knowing that none of them were seeking a fast fix like that. The music blared out at them from across the dance floor, although not so loud as to impair talking. Even so, not one of them spoke; they were all lost in their thoughts.
         Rick fingered the rim of his martini, his finger seemingly aimless, until he finally slammed his hand down on the table. The women looked up in surprise. “This has to stop,” Rick announced, the music doing nothing to mask the anger in his voice.
         “Damn Ricky.” Missy said at a loss for anything else to say.
         Georgette sighed and looked back down at her drink. After a moment, she raised her head back up to regard him. “I know what you mean I think, but what has to stop?”
         “Oh come on. Need I say more?” he said, flailing his arm in the direction nothing in particular. “This. Us. Well, not us. But us sitting here every week like this.”
         “Earlier you were complaining about missing it last week; now it’s got to stop?” said Missy.
         Georgette looked at him expectantly. Rick opened his mouth, stuttering at first, and then becoming stronger as he went: “I love coming here with you guys. But all we do is sit here, crying on each others shoulder, wishing we were somewhere else, with someone special. Not that you ladies aren’t special; you know what I mean. We need to do something.” Finished, he looked down at his beverage. He picked it up and gulped the rest down.
         “Well you both are very special to me,” Missy said, looking at each meaningfully. Georgette maintained her regard on Rick, not noticing Missy’s words.
         With the swallow he relaxed and sat back, while the girls just stared. “Aah,” he sighed. “Now, there’s something I’ve been thinking about, not just for me, but all three of us.” He paused.
         “Well what?” both women exclaimed simultaneously.
         “I thought you’d never ask,” he said. “I know, I know, you’ll both think I’m crazy, or cheesy, but it doesn’t matter! Because nothing else has worked anyways, so might as well!” The girls sipped their drinks, listening. “Have either of you been to any of those online dating sites?”
         Georgette nearly choked on the cherry in her mouth; Missy gaped openly, eyes popping out of her head. “But you-you never know what kind of cree-“
         “-Wait!” interrupted Rick quickly. “I know, but you can meet in a safe place. And I thought we could maybe all do it and go on double dates just to make sure we don’t get psychos. I have this friend, he’s engaged now to this lady he met six months ago. I think we should try this.”
         “We should be wondering if we’re the psychos,” muttered Georgette. She looked at both of them, “Maybe it’s worth a shot.”
         “Yeah well, I wouldn’t want either of you to ever see my ad, err message, whatever!” Missy replied. She looked at her beer label intently. “I mean…we could try it…but not look at each others…” She looked up.
         “I don’t know…I think it goes randomly, we’d be bound to run across them…” pondered Rick.
         Georgette had the answer. “Well, aren’t there a bunch of different ones? I get emails from them all the time. Match...yahoo…I know there are others. So we could just each use a different one!” She reclined back in satisfaction, pulling a cherry off its stem delectably with her teeth.
         “See. There. Where there’s a will there’s a way, they always say. We’re going to do it right?” Rick said, expecting a yes immediately. Missy looked imploringly at Georgie.
         “Well, I don’t see why not. It’s worth a try. Nothing else has had any luck,” affirmed Georgette, missing the other girl’s gaze completely. “Come on Missy, you know you want to,” she said coyly.
         “Oh I guess. But both of you should know this isn’t gonna do anything. It’s going to get us nothing, no one.”
         Georgette and Rick laughed. The girls finished their drinks, enjoying them more visibly. Rick excused himself to the bar, so they might celebrate their new plan.
                             * * *
         The light from the screen illuminated her face in the dark. Georgette stared at the screen, brow furrowed, trying to figure out what to write. She pondered:
I don’t want to give away too much. How will people know to like me if I don’t? I don’t want them to know where I work, or what I do. Money. Better not. Moochers are not what I want. Maybe I should lie? No…that would just get me in trouble. Like I’m not gonna get into trouble with this crap anyways. As I always seem to get in trouble. Why can’t I just pick one? Just because I want both men and women I can’t be monogamous? I’m not happy with just one. Maybe she was right – I am fucked up. Ok. Gotta write something…
         She sighed. Her fingers began to click away at the keys.
Stats…black hair…5’7…Caucasian – why can’t they just say white anymore? – No, don’t smoke…yeah, drink socially – mmm bourbon…- damn that Homer Simpson - Ok. Interests…reading, movies, travel…nope…not much for sports…
And of course, what am I looking for? Can only look for one sex per thingy…so I guess I’ll do one for both. Ha. Beat the system. So…I’m looking for a man … relationship, maybe more…sex! No better not put that hehe…excitement, something new…yeah…Ok.

         She leaned back in her chair, a slight smile on her face.
Better do another. Does this mean I have to create two usernames? Damn! Yeah…
         She went back to the beginning of the website, to create another account. Georgie giggled over it; she doubted you were supposed to have two. She briefly wished there was an option for bisexual, and another for non-monogamous.
There’s a better word for that. Polyamorous. Now I’m just being ridiculous. You can’t have it all. That sort of thing just doesn’t happen... So now…for the girls…hehe…
                             * * *
         The following weekend found a double date in the Saturday nighttime, with two couples together having after dinner drinks and dessert at a regular American eatery. Missy and Rick surprisingly filled one side of the booth, while Georgette and a man filled the other, carefully separated. The conversation and laughter was a wildfire for the three friends, leaving the stranger to uncomfortably shift his tie and nervously laugh at the jokes.
         Georgette was done up in a little red number, her breasts spilling out of the dress, which the man next to her couldn’t help but stare into often, until caught by the eyes of the two across the table, at which point he would look frantically for a place to hide fruitlessly. Rick and Missy gave him the evil eye, of which Georgie was unaware. Finishing her cheesecake, she said, smiling, “It’s getting rather late.”
         Suddenly she felt a socked foot nuzzle up against her own secretly. She blushed, twisting her toe around to tease the other foot. “As I said, it’s rather late, and we should get going. This place is looking like it’s going to close.” The bill had already been paid, so with that, she stood up from the booth, picking up her wrap and coiling it about her neck. The two men rose next, and after a moments delay, Missy got out after Rick. The three besides Georgie were equally well dressed; the other woman was just not wearing a dress, opting for more casual slacks and blouse.
         They exited the establishment, Georgie and the man in the front, and Rick and Missy to the rear, Rick with his arms about her waist. Outside Georgie looked at her date, and suddenly got a shiver down her spine. He simply hadn’t spoken much during dinner, and she was getting the feeling that something was amiss with the man. “Hey, since I live with Rick, I’ll just catch a ride with him and Missy.”
         “Are you sure?” asked the man without really asking. The whole thing was a fluke, and it was no secret. “It was nice to meet you.”
         “Yeah. We’ll have to get together again sometime,” said Georgie. “You have my number.”
         Yeah…Goodnight.” With that the man walked away from the threesome, away to his car in the dark parking lot.
         “I didn’t like him,” said Missy, breaking the silence. They all agreed there had been something strange about him, and decided that rather than going straight home they would stop by their favorite bar.
                             * * *
         Once again at Velvet Heaven, the group really broke down and relaxed. The booze flowed and so did their hilarity. Missy and Rick sat close together, with Georgie to Missy’s right. Clinking her glass against Rick’s, Georgie said, “So how the hell did this happen anyways?”
         “Well,” said Missy, giggling, “he looked at my profile, and realized I’m not a lesbian!”
         “Yes, that’s basically what happened,” said Rick.
         “So you decided to ask her out? This was what, just a few days ago?”
         “Yes, mam, that’s the way it went.”
         “I wish I had gotten so lucky, instead of getting Sir Quiet,” replied Georgette.
         “Didn’t you see how he was looking at your boobs?” said Missy with distaste, looking at the ample cleavage rising from Georgie’s chest. She relented. “I don’t blame him.”
         “I’d rather have you look at it than that guy, that’s for sure,” Georgie said.
         “Really,” Missy said. Suddenly Georgie felt a creeping upon her thigh, slow fingers winding their way over.
         “Yeah,” Georgette sighed out, looking in to Missy’s eyes. She blinked abruptly, shaking her head. She brushed the hand off her skin. She stood up. “I’ve uh, got to go.” She stumbled up and out of the booth, leaving a confused Missy and Rick behind.
         She walked across the dance floor to the bar. The dancers and lights swirled around her, nearly luring her into their seductive pattern. Making it to her destination, she hailed the bartender and ordered herself a shot of bourbon and another Manhattan. She watched as the bartender swiftly poured equal amount of the dusky liquor into a shot glass and a shaker. He passed her the shot and continued with the Vermouth and ice for the drink. Georgie, looking back over to Velvet Heaven, downed the shot quickly. “Extra cherries,” she requested. The man gave her a lusty smile and passed her the drink. She pulled some money out of her purse, but the bartender just gave her that grin again and waved her money away. In her inebriated state she took the gift with a passing coy smile, and turned away.
         This time across, the movement on the dance floor was liquid; people and neon melded in to streams passing her on the floor. She slid with them, smiling to herself, thinking about things. Missy wanted her, but was dating Rick, Georgie’s own roommate. How the hell could this work? It’s ridiculous. She laughed loud into the air at that moment, sloshing her drink. It was taking her a lot longer to make her way back. She bumped in to a dancer; “Sorry,” she mumbled, staggering. Suddenly she felt a strong arm wrap itself around her, lifting her off her feet and bringing her out of the crowd.
         “I think it’s time to go,” Georgie heard Rick say above the music. He led her outside, Missy following behind. They all got into his car, and he drove Missy home to her apartment building. Georgie was left alone in the car while Rick walked Missy to the door. Georgie watched as the pair walked up the stairs in front of the buildings entrance. They kissed long and passionately, only reluctantly letting go. Rick came back down and got in the car. He looked at Georgie in the back seat, who feigned sleep. He looked at her for minutes on end, until she pretended to wake up. She got out of the car, to climb in to the passengers side, and then promptly fell back to sleep. Her head rocked on to Rick’s shoulder as he started the car, silent.
         When they reached the inside of their apartment, Rick went carrying the sleeping body in to her bedroom. He laid her down gently on to her bed, trying not to wake her. His hand went to his chin while he regarded her sleeping form, trying to decide whether or not it would be prudent for him to change her in to some proper night clothes. His brown eyes had rested on her for eternity, when Georgie’s lashes parted to meet his gaze. Silently he knelt down next to her, and slowly he placed his lips upon her soft ones. They parted and their tongues pushed through to meet and touch reverently. They tasted each other with their mouths, becoming more feverish and fast with the motions. Rick’s hand came up on to the bed, and encircled the woman. While they continued to kiss one of his hands came up and around, to stroke the outside of Georgie’s breast.
         Suddenly Georgie broke the union. “But…but.”
         “But nothing,” he sighed back at her.
         “But you are seeing her now.” Georgie sat up and shook off the passion that flooded her. “You should go.” Realizing she was serious, Rick made his way from the room, saying nothing, and closed the door.
                             * * *
         Georgette and a man lay on her couch together, in her living room, watching television. They mostly watched each other really, kissing and petting, making out to the sound of Nick at Nite. The only light was from the TV, which flickered blue and white on their half clothed bodies, while Georgie’s and the man’s shirts and shoes were flung around the room.
         “This is good,” Georgie said.
         “No, you’re good.”
         Conversation was at a minimum, aside from Lucille Balls voice on the TV. She had called her old boyfriend over, to assuage her feelings of loneliness that had been made especially poignant by Rick and Missy’s union. His attention certainly did feel good.
         The man began kissing down from Georgie’s mouth, down her neck, and up to her ears, licking her earlobes. He kissed down to her breasts, and Georgie sighed in pleasure, running her fingers through the man’s curly hair.
         Then the phone rang.
         And rang. They ignored it in favor of each other. He continued his path down her belly, gnawing at her sides playfully, while his fingers began playing at the sides of her jeans, the phone still ringing.
         The machine finally picked up. Georgie’s greeting played through, briefly, and then a woman’s voice began talking. Georgie cocked her head as her ex girlfriend spoke:
“Oh hey Georgie…I guess you aren’t around, well I just wanted to tell you that I’m sorry I overreacted about that guy calling…I miss you, I think we should talk about this. Please call me baby…We’ll talk soon, I hope.” Click.
         “Oh shit,” the man said.
                             * * *
         Rick and Missy stood in the hall outside of Georgies apartment. They giggled and kissed while Rick fumbled around for his key.
         “How do you live with a girl as hot as Georgie?” whispered Missy playfully. She grabbed his askew tie and tugged him closer to her.
         “Oh you know…I deal with it,” said Rick, laughing as he finally found the key. “Now be quiet, she’s probably sleeping.” He pulled away just enough to get the key into the lock and open the door.
         “Ok.” Quietly they tiptoed into the apartment. The hall light was on dimly, and they made their way leftwards into the kitchen. The light from the hall was enough to see by, and Rick asked Missy if she would like a drink.
         “Sure…hey…do you hear something?” she said. She walked towards the closed sliding door that led to the living room. She stumbled slightly as she pressed her ear against the door to hear. Rick opened the fridge and got two bottles of water out. “Come here and listen!” whispered Missy anxiously.
         “What is it?” he asked while twisting the caps. He walked over to the door and listened, trying not to make any noise. Faintly through the door they heard the answering machine message. “Oh,” he said, coming away from the door. “Yeah that’s Dawn, her ex girlfriend – “As he spoke Missy heard the resounding “Oh shit,” that the man said within.
         “Wait.” Missy said, listening in. “Come back.”
         “Oh shit what?” asked Georgie. “That was just –“
         “That was the girl off the phone the other day wasn’t it? Wait. I don’t really need to know,” said the man as he stood up to get his shirt. “I don’t mess around with involved girls, especially not girls involved with girls.”
         “You’re not seriously–“Georgie tried to interject.
         “Seriously.” The man pulled his shirt over his head. “Really, you shouldn’t lead guys on like this. It’s wrong.”
         “But I…I wasn’t leading you on? I just didn’t mention – “
         “That you screw women too!?”
         At this the kitchen door made a sound, sort of a dull thud. The man walked over to the kitchen sneakily and made a show of sliding the door open. The two eavesdroppers fell out onto the floor. “And what is this?! You’re an exhibitionist too?”
         “Oh my God,” said Georgie in resignation.
         “You don’t talk to my girl that way,” said Missy with indignation. “Get your damn shoes and get the hell out.”
         “I don’t need you to –“Georgie started.
         “Oh don’t worry; I’m getting out as fast as possible. Thanks for the good time,” the man said to Georgette.
         “Just get out,” said Missy.
         He grabbed his shoes and without even putting them on rushed past the two friends through the kitchen and out the door. Georgie pushed her face down into the couch cushions, and reached around with her arm for her blouse. Rick walked around and looked, finally picking up the blouse and putting it in Georgie’s hand. “Hey…I’m sorry if we messed that up for you.”
         Georgie mumbled through the cushions. She pushed herself upright. “It was probably better that you guys came in. Dawn had just called on the machine…and he apparently wasn’t happy with that one. I think I’m going to disconnect my phone service.”
         “Why would you do that? That was your ex-girlfriend calling right?” Missy asked. She flopped down on the couch next to Georgie. She looked at Georgie mouth agape.
         “I’m more than a little confused,” Rick said. “Who was that guy? I thought…”
         Georgie burst out in nervous laughter. “Well yeah, Dawn was my girlfriend, and yeah, that guy was my boyfriend before her…and I can’t seem to have just one…didn’t you both know..?”
         “It seems you have a problem with that.” said Rick. He fell into the couch on the other side of Georgie, without noticing.
         “I thought you were avoiding women!” said Missy at the same time.
         “No I just can’t seem to pick one or the other. I hope it doesn’t change anything with us at least…as it seems to with everyone I date.”
         “No Georgie…I don’t see what it would change…except…” Missy started.
         “Yeah Georgie, I don’t care if you like men or women. It’s great that you like men especially,” said Rick enthusiastically.
         “Except what?” Georgie asked Missy, looking at her dead on. Missy bowed her head.
         “Except…I’ve always kind of…had a thing for you. And I thought, you’d never…”
         At this Rick looked at Missy with surprise, and Georgie just stared at her open mouthed. “I don’t know what to say.” Rather than say anything more, she leaned in and kissed Missy full on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around her and scooted closer to her, pressing her body against hers. Missy sat still at first, then kissed her back passionately.
Georgie at last pulled away, and wiped at her lips with the back of her hand slowly, still looking at Missy. She touched Missy’s blond curls with her other hand, and then turned and looked at Rick. He sat there with his eyes full of …what? Was it jealousy? Was it lust? Whatever it was, an intense fire filled his eyes. “What?” said Georgie.
         “What? I, I don’t...”he looked at Missy. “There was us…” he looked at Georgie, “and there’s you…and then…” he looked down at his hands. “I want both of you.”
         Georgie kept looking at Rick, while taking one of Missy’s hands in hers. She pulled gently, pulling her off the couch to come before both Georgie and Rick. She bid Missy to sit down on the rug before them, and then placed Missy’s hand on Rick’s knee. Georgie then retracted her hand and moved it up to Rick’s face, who was still looking down, in to Missy’s eyes. Georgette moved his face away to look at her, and when he did, he bent in to kiss her.
         “Why not just have it all?” said Missy while they kissed. She watched them with a feverish gleam growing in her chocolate eyes. She grabbed up one of Georgette’s milky arms, placing her lips upon the hanging hand. Her head went slowly up the arm, the lips kissing and nibbling with growing fervor. When her lips finally reached neck, they pulled away. Unasked Rick made way, and Missy moved in to replace him. He leaned back and watched the beautiful mulatto seduce Georgie’s lips, the two starving blooms seeking each others delicate nectar.
         A pale hand reached for Rick, blindly groping at his chest and collar. It grasped the shirt there and pulled his face forward into the pressed together pillows of flesh. Georgie was already nude aside from her panties, so while he ate her up, sucked on her rosy thimbles, he deftly undid the buttons of Missy’s blouse, with the two females still feeding on each others mouths. Missy did the rest, pulling backwards on the blouse. Once it was off she reached around to her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall on Rick’s face. His hand flung the device out of his way while he turned his face to the darker, and smaller yet firmer breasts on the left. His mouth sought out her brown nipples and sucked hard, while his fingers went to the other woman’s chest, squishing flesh in his hands and pinching her nipples.
         Georgette reclined back against the couch, causing Missy to fall forward into her breasts, and giving Rick an opening to kiss Georgie once more. As his tongue circled around in her mouth, caressing her wet lips, she removed his shirt, a button flinging away with her excitement. She ripped the shirt down his arms and away, while Missy was still sucking and licking her breasts, building the flame inside her. She felt Missy’s tongue run down, down under her breasts, in the crevice there, and then on to her stomach, while her fingers were stroking her sides. Rick was still kissing her; it was as though tongues were engulfing her body, slick and arousing. She rubbed her hands up and down his arms, while grinding her hips into Missy’s chest as the woman was sinking lower and lower. Georgie’s lips instinctively began descending as well – traveling away from Rick’s mouth and over his cheek, and then down his neck, forcing him to rise up the couch to do as she bid. She licked her way down his neck, and then went to his chest, kissing and forcing him ever higher. While she circled in the hair around his nipples her hands went to his belt, unbuckling it and then unbuttoning his pants. Missy was rubbing her thighs lightly and kissing their insides, and nuzzling at the barely covered up go between. Her breath was hot against the wet sheer black panties, and her tongue made them wetter yet. Rick’s pants were being torn off, and he had to move his legs to straddle Georgette above Missy’s head. His pants and boxers slid down his legs and were kicked off each in a fury. He was hard against her breasts and rubbed into them insistently. Coyly, Georgette avoided direct contact with the erect cock before her. She licked playfully at the pelvic area surrounding, teasing his pubic hair, while Missy below was teasing off the soaked panties with her teeth and unzipping her dress at the same time. She shed the cloth and wore nothing underneath. She kneeled directly before the hot moistness before her and leaned in for a kiss. At the same instant, Georgette leaned in and took the full girth of the penis into her mouth, bringing her head down over it with relish. As the length filled her mouth Missy’s tongue ran over her trembling labia and clit, creating a dual sensation that made Georgie rock into Missy’s face, and pull back on Rick’s member. He moaned above her in pleasure, pushing back into her face. Missy ate it like ice cream, licking all over, sucking, running her tongue, and lips, and mouth all over of the pink flesh of desire. The taste of Georgette’s arousal entered her senses and took control of her. Her own fingers traced their way down with familiarity to her nether region, to make play between her own folds whilst pleasuring the former with her mouth.
         Georgette was impotent with pleasure, simply allowing Rick to enter and withdraw at his fast paced leisure, keeping her mouth held tightly for his delight. Her hands were on Missy’s head, pushing it all around in her wetness, making her eat it up. Her body gyrated to the chords of pleasure rocking throughout her body, and she moaned out the incoherencies of desire from her throat. In repetition the intense sensation shot up through her, over and over, while her thoughts were consumed by the penis invading her again and again. The penetration and pleasure were too much to bear forever. All of a sudden she thrust up one final time into Missy’s face, as simultaneously Rick made one final thrust into Georgies, both of them holding the head of pleasure still while shuddering wildly with sensation; orgasming until fully spent and weak of heart and breath.
                             * * *
         Three sleeping bodies in a bed. All of them were nude, Georgette, Missy, and Rick, with Georgie’s red satin sheets twisted around them. They lay there spooning, Rick on the outside. He held Georgie, who in turn held Missy. Small amounts of sunshine peeked through the heavy curtains, just lighting up the mix of white and tan skin on the bed. The giant four poster king-sized bed seemed made for them.
                             * * *
         The three now happy young people sat in their Velvet Heaven once again, only now it really was heaven. They all had their drinks as usual, it was dark as usual, and the music throbbed as usual. The only difference was in just how close they sat together. They clustered in the center of the booth, surely feeling that light headed infatuation for each other that is so common in newly found love. This time Rick sat between the two girls, who pressed in on him from both sides, in part wanting to touch him of course, but really reaching out for each other.
         Missy laughed all of a sudden, and looked at to the dancers. “Do you want to dance tonight?” she asked Georgie.
         “You know, I don’t really give a damn.”
         “My, my,” Rick said to Georgie.
         “I just don’t need to dance.”
         “But don’t you want to? It makes you feel alive.” asked Rick.
         “I don’t know if you’re alive,” said Georgie,”but I most certainly am now.”
© Copyright 2004 Mastiva (mastiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/840764-Triangle