*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/844842-The-Joy-of-Giving
Rated: E · Monologue · Inspirational · #844842
This is a type of devotional with personal experiences embedded in a biblical revelation.

Angel's Flight

"The Joy of Giving"



Mark 4:24-25.. And He said unto them, Take heed what ye hear; with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

As we improve the talents and gifts we receive from God, we shall receive more. This also applies to our earnings; if we make use of it for the glory of God and the benefit of others, it will sensibly grow but if we do not use our gifts, talents and some of what we earn, We lose. We lose by losing a blessing for others, for ourselves and losing what we already have.

When you learn to enjoy giving to others, the joy of your giving becomes your blessings, and the benefits are out of this world.

Here's a thought for today;
If God can't trust you with the things you have now, how can He trust you with more?

See Luke 6:38

Dear Father, Thank you for the gift of your Son Jesus Christ who died for me. Help me with the gifts that you have given me to further your kingdom and to show others that Jesus lives inside me. In Jesus' name, Amen

Love Angel

© Copyright 2004 angelwings8316 (angelwings8316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/844842-The-Joy-of-Giving