*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/845709-Danny
by Sunny
Rated: E · Draft · Family · #845709
about Danny
My brother Danny, the oldest of the pack and at one time we were close and I could tell him anything and he would always be in my corner but our lives went separate ways, and now I really hardly know him.

I think his life is the most miserable life of all and I think his drink is his most best friend as he lives his hard fast life, shutting us all out, thinking none of us understand.

As he is insulting us away for him to keep us at arm's length or more away.

I remember when he was full of life and I really miss the Danny I once knew, How I would love to see him full of joy that no one can take!

But now in 2004, I have some disturbing news they tell me you are dying with cancer! ole how I hate that name. So, here are somethings I would like to say before you leave me and go meet the maker...

I love you! Although we have had our ins and outs and sometimes we just did not agree and for the times we went on our separate ways I never stop loving you. Although your life is fading fast as the cancer is killing you so, you will always be in my heart just like our brother Steve and our Mother which are so deep within.

I do hope that you will make peace with God before you go, for I will want to see you on those streets of Gold! I know you think you can not but He is full of mercy, grace and loves like no one can and He forgives where others will not.

It is really very simple to make peace with God, You know that all you have to do is ask Him to forgive you and you know that He will, don't let the past of Dad keep you from God for God is not at fault for the things Dad did do.

I am sure there is more that I should say, and I will miss you till we shall meet again. Love you, Love me!!

Jeanie

January 24, 2005, Monday: Danny, My Brother died today... Here is a poem I wrote upon receiving the news: "Today
© Copyright 2004 Sunny (sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/845709-Danny