*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/847548-Do-You-Know-How-It-Is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jazzie
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #847548
A crushed, confusing relationship by Sandra Vargas
-Baby, tell me what I can do or where I can go.
For me its so easy to see that concrete wall between us. Your words, your actions, everything you do makes me think sometimes the answer is yes and sometimes no. Sometimes what you do makes me think wer'e gonna make it. But then why do you do the opposite from time to time? Why do you do things or say things that make me think we'll never make it? Do you know how it is? Do you know how it is to be here for you always with all my heart but for you I'm here in just a picture?

-I don't know why I insist. I don't know why I still keep holding on. People always ask why I'm still holding on. But I just can't loose you. Can't you see I don't want to? But you're letting me walk away. And when I do, maybe only then you'll see what you were looking for all along was always here. Do you know how it is? Do you know how it is to try to make you see I'm always here. We have to throw that wall between us. I just don't know where to go or what to do so that you can see me. Baby, please do this fast because I don't want to walk away.

-I really can't hold on much longer. I hold on to you so tight that when you let go so sudden, I feel like I'm falling and I got nowhere to land. You look for what you want in everyone else but me. I have so much to offer to you and I know what you want I can give you. I wish you would just take it and hold on to it. Why is everything so confusing? Sometimes I feel up and sometimes I feel down. Do you know how it is? Do you know how it feels to be where I am now? Do you know how it is? Let me tell you how it is...

- I know what we've got has to be something. But is also just a way to see the hopelessness. I am at two places, where I can have hope or be full of the truth that shouldv'e come to me so long ago. A truth I can't prove until only you do. Please just tell me you don't want to, or that you really, truly want to. I can't be sure of how you feel. But I am sure that when I see you my heart skips a beating. I can't show this in front of you, but inside me my heart goes wild. I just can't help smiling when I'm alone. I think about you and there's always a smile inside of me. And now that I've told you how it is, Do you know how it is? Have you ever been there? Do you know how it is?
© Copyright 2004 Jazzie (jazzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/847548-Do-You-Know-How-It-Is