*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/848563-Yatya-and-a-fairy-tale
by Lizzie
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #848563
Its a funny tale although many are inside jokes im sure youll be in stitches too
Yatya was slowly walking along a road lined with shlongs, feeling the wind in her hair when from no when she heard a bone crackling screech of terror, Yatya shuddered and started running in the direction of the scream, little did she know that she had ran straight into Dame Red Riding Hood’s forest, she was named so by the Queen AAronetta him. . . . I mean herself, and then given a forest. In this forest many strange and weird things happen, she started to cotton on to this when she tripped over a giant pile of sleeping beauties; she got up and noticed that they were all called Benteling although she could not see their faces as they were covered with was the horrifying sight of a sleeping AAron, this shocked Yatya so she carried on running, wailing like a beheaded chicken she then ran into a hollow log and passed out for 40 days and 40 nights with the soothing melody of her constant farting, when she awoke the smell was so horrifying that she had to leave as soon as possible, at the end of the log attracted by the smell of the farts where to wax like figurines named Tweddle Joe and Tweddle Alex, as soon as Yatya said hello to there wacky fellows, they started to frolicking around like to fudge packers on heat, honky when ever they made contract. After 1hour 37 minutes 56 second had past, Yatya got bored of this banter and started nailing their feet to the ground blinded by the pain Tweddle Joe and Tweddle Alex, told Yatya a story of a walrus and a carpenter this did not amuse Yatya at all so she left very slowly as she had kacked her pants and did not find it comfortable to walk, splodging along she then saw a silly little lady walking about with a bowl full of frogs spooning them into her mouth with a hollow dildo, this looked fun to Yatya, so she sat on a grunting pig and started eating all the frogs she could find. When along came a hideous creature who fell from the sky, he then said” My name is AAron the gremlin and I live with the three goblins, Ricky goblin, Stupot goblin and Joseph goblin in a hut over yonder shit pile he said this while pointing in the complete wrong direction shocked by the hideous sight all Yatya could do is do what the ugly AAron asked and go to the hut over the yonder shit pile, when Yatya arrived she dumped her shitty pants at the peek of the shit heap and looked onto a gammy house and was pleasantly surprised at all the berry fun sets that they had in their garden as trees. After she replaced her pants with the Nappy plants, she heard a terrible cry the same as the one she heard so long ago, it was a old hagged women named Wizbetinapie and she had Ricky goblin, Stupot and Joe goblin all tied up and was force feeding them porridge and crab sticks. Yatya was horrified of this sight and jumped on the table next to them and started a conga line. Enlightened of this sight Wizbetinapie untied the three goblins and joined in to the line; they congaed days on end until finally they died.


By Dame Red Riding Hood.

© Copyright 2004 Lizzie (lizzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/848563-Yatya-and-a-fairy-tale