*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/848835-Nobody-so-perfect-could-be-so-perfect
by Penny
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #848835
Nobody can ever be perfect.
Nobody so perfect could be so perfect.

Blue, red, yellow. Before things seemed so blank so black and white. But lying here under the sky: under the setting sun. (An artist’s palette has less colours then this magnificent sky.)I have realised alot. Without you this world is so empty. This field was made for us, me and you. I look to the side, the flattened pieces of grass as though you just got up. But we did this so much these blades of grass no there plot by now. My mind begins to wonder. Can the grass tell when we are coming, you and I. Does it flatten itself down just before we arrive to our very special spot?
The place isn’t warm though. Your body doesn’t lie there now. You must be looking down on me. I am thinking of you. I can hear you singing. The crickets used join in with you. As if you were a conductor of nature. The birds would go silent just to hear you................. You would get up and bring me with you, pull me close and we would dance.
I remember that time you woke up before me; you sat there, at the end of our bed and watched me sleep. When I woke up you laughed because I got such a fright and then you knelt down on one knee and asked me to marry you. Who could refuse? But as you lay there and I watch you slip away, I realised you just loved the world. The colour of the trees, the smell of the silage being spread on the fields and the look on my face as I took in the clothes so they wouldn’t smell. So, on this anniversary I took the time to look through your eyes. And I just notice why you were taken from me so early. Nobody so perfect could be so perfect.




© Copyright 2004 Penny (olwen12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/848835-Nobody-so-perfect-could-be-so-perfect