*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850510-Landing-Page-for-NEBS-Website
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SusanM
Rated: E · Other · Business · #850510
Clear, succinct copy used to build awareness of new service offering to NEBS customers
Now that you’ve decided to sell…
Let us help! In an exclusive partnership with Bizquest.com, NEBS can put you in touch with this premiere online listing service, where thousands of active, interested buyers search for businesses to buy, businesses just like yours!

With a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, this is a unique way to sell your business. Best of all it’s so affordable! For as little as $99 per month you can list your business where serious buyers are searching.

List and sell your business now!
on Bizquest.com


More affordable (and effective) than other ways to sell.
If you’ve started looking into selling, you know how expensive it can be just to place an ad in the paper! Bizquest.com is offering two affordable ways to list your business, priced exclusively for NEBS customers.

Standard Listing Featured Listing
$99 for 1 month $199 for 1 month
$199 for 3 months $399 for 3 months

You choose the type of listing that’s right for you.
• Standard Listings are organized and easy-to-find, with all the details you’ve supplied.
• Featured Listings are shown first in bold face type, so they really get noticed. These listings also appear as Spotlight Business for even more exposure.

Just click the link here and you’ll automatically qualify for the exclusive, low prices secured just for NEBS customers.

Give as much, or as little, information as you want.
One of the best things about Bizquest.com is the flexibility for the seller. You supply only as much detail as you want. So you can give the exact city and state where your business is operating, or just use the country or region in your listing. It’s up to you.

When you’re contacted by prospective buyers, it’s all done by e-mail to a private account. Your e-mail address is not visible to the buyer, so you decide who to contact and when.

Best of all, there’s a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Bizquest.com is so confident that you’ll be happy with the results you get that they are able to offer an amazing guarantee. If you’re not satisfied anytime during the first 30 days of listing with Bizquest.com, your listing is removed and your money promptly refunded. No questions asked!

List and sell your business now!
on Bizquest.com

© Copyright 2004 SusanM (smm110861 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850510-Landing-Page-for-NEBS-Website