*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850791-NEBS-Perfect-Partner-Program
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SusanM
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Business · #850791
Letter sent ot printers who are part of the Perfect Partners Program.
Dear ABC Accounting,
I’m writing to tell you about a fantastic new program that’s going to help you build on the relationships you have with your clients. And best of all, this loyalty-builder won’t cost you one cent, you’ll actually save by being a partner!

Introducing NEBS PartnerProgram

This exclusive program is great for your clients — and for you. To start with, your clients receive a $300 Instant Line of Credit from NEBS that they can use to buy the personalized business products they need — without paying anything up front.

But that's not all! As part of the program, any client you refer to us is also eligible for a special 10% discount on printed products, not one time — but every single time they order!

Here’s the best part. As a participating partner, you'll also get the very same discount — that's 10% off anything you order from NEBS.

And, when you refer a client to NEBS you can be confident that they’ll be treated just as you always are. We’ll draw on our 50 years working with small businesses to give your clients the best products — backed by services they won’t find anywhere else!

• Small Quantities — so you can buy and store only what you’ll use.
• Knowledgeable Reps — who listen, and are ready to help.
• Fast Delivery — so you never leave the office, what you need comes right to you.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — so you can order with confidence.

Getting started is easy, too!

Just fill out the application below and send it back in the postage-paid envelope I’ve enclosed. Or, you can fax your application to me at 978-449-3564. If you have any questions, feel free to call me directly at 978-449-3315 or send me an e-mail at jkrol@nebs.com.

All of us at NEBS are looking forward to working with you, and your clients!

Sincerely,

Janine Krol
Marketing Manger — NEBS PartnerProgram

P.S. Register now for this exciting new program — you SAVE 10% on personalized business products — your clients do too!
Getting started is easy — just fill out the application and mail today!
© Copyright 2004 SusanM (smm110861 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850791-NEBS-Perfect-Partner-Program