*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850798-The-Oopps-letter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SusanM
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Business · #850798
We forgot some pages and the catalog was already printed. What to do? This…
"It all started when my dog got sprayed by a skunk… Then my car wouldn't start so I had to… "

You've probably heard excuses like these at once time or another. After all, everyone makes mistakes — including the people at NEBS. But what sets us apart is that when we find a mistake, we correct it. And we do it right away.

"That was when I began hearing strange howling noises and then the lights wen out… "

So when four very important pages in our newest catalog got left out during the printing process, we didn't waste time making excuses. Instead, we bound them together and sent them along.

Just look — these pages are brimming with values you won't want ot miss! Like NEBS 3.0 Software with lots of automatic features, easy to follow online help and unlimied TOLL-FREE software support.

And to help you control your finances, there's NEBS Checkwriter Software. This easy to use package tells you how much you've spent — and more importantly — excatly where you've spent it. Now you can track expenses by job, by project or by client.

We hope that you'll take a few minutes — right now — to look at these products as well as the rest of the catalog. And we recommend you hurry because…

"…the neighbor's pet gorilla just got loose and…"




© Copyright 2004 SusanM (smm110861 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850798-The-Oopps-letter