*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/851657-A-little-bit-about-ME
Rated: E · Appendix · Biographical · #851657
Come and get to know ME
Let's see, where do I start.... Well first, I am a very shy person when you first get to know me. Most people mistake this for being a snob or something like that, but really I'm not.

I started writing when I was in high school. A couple of my friends were writing stories and I thought, I can do that. I all ready had a lot of idea's rolling around in my head, I just needed to get them on paper. My first story I wrote was called "The Initiation". I still have it after all these years and I'm hoping to put it on here soon.

I just started to get back into my writing again after about 8 years. After I met my boyfriend I sort of quit because he wasn't much into reading and writing. That was the biggest mistake of my life, because now I have broke up with him and I'm trying to get my drive back for writing. Most of the time I just sit and watch tv or play games, and usually while i'm doing that I come up with idea's for stories but never do anything about it. I can remember when I couldn't wait to get home and put on my favorite movie soundtrack and start writing, I'd write for hours, but now I don't know what's wrong. I need that drive back!! That's why I hope that being a member of writing.com will help me get that drive back. I have a lot of good idea's and I just hope I can share them with other's. Well that's just a little incite into my life. Now I think I'll see if that spark will come back.
© Copyright 2004 Lady Livak (livak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/851657-A-little-bit-about-ME