*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867303-Loves-song
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #867303
thoughts on those we Love...
Love’s Song
By: Pipinheart

Sometimes the greatest love is the one that need no words. For you need not to speak it because your heart is full.
I loved him so much sometimes I wondered if we were two souls intertwined, it hurt to be parted from him. I sorrowed when his hand left mine for the first time. Little hurts that spoke many words, but only one thing I hadn’t taught him was, sometimes love hurts.
It hurt to see him fall over and over again, and yet I knew I couldn’t help him up each time. I knew he needed to fall, and rise up on his own. Sometimes letting the one you love fall, is the worst hurt of all. Everyone who loves someone knows the ache of watching them fall and sometimes fail.
We wish with our soul it wasn’t so, but many times the constant joy will often come in the mist of great anguish.
Love also knows the pains of the pricks of love that failed us, but do we sit and dwell on the past of what has befallen us or in the midst of such torment do we have enough courage to crawl out of the abbess and grab onto the hope of what tomorrow may bring.
Life may bring more sorrow and suffering than any encounter we may see. Do we dare to live an existence worth a song for the ages or do we hold back with fear and sit while the world gives us a chance to dance in the flame and glory of love.
Sometimes you’re scared, that your breath becomes paralyzed and you fear to touch that flame. Never feeling that constant joy it could bring is really the worst fear of all.
If you can’t love, you cannot live, for it’s the one thing God gave us to cherish and marvel at the unquestionable beauty it could bring.


© Copyright 2004 pipinheart (pipinheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867303-Loves-song