*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867644-mesmerized
Rated: E · Essay · Adult · #867644
When we Love someone...
Mesmerized

By: Pipinheart

Blinded by magic when I looked into your eyes, all I could see was those deep blue eyes.
In an instant, I was mesmerized at the power that you held which nothing could disguise.
Frightened I was, at the control you wielded that I tried to free myself from my emotions. It was useless it seems to try to gain control to something so powerful that; I just seem to crave more.
Why, I keep asking could I not free myself from you, just as I couldn’t help running back straight unto you.
Through years of training I had thought myself free of such deceptive complications. Wondering if I was wrong or was my training to fault for such a mistake.
Sitting in my room wondering what went wrong, what to do that now I’m somehow bound to you.
When I look into your eyes, I see your compassion for others,and all I can do is smile. You care too much and sometimes you bear the cost of it. So simple you are as well as complicated inside, could anyone truly understand your mind.
Dangerous to know you, yet I can’t help but feel compelled to seek out your friendship. In my haste to understand you I have fallen into a trap, one I was taught to watch out for.
I have come to feel a personal regard for you, one I had thought my frozen heart had learned to ignore.
I have come to the only conclusion for these symptoms.

Love.

A foreign conception to me, yet one I have to learn to accept and maybe learn to trust.

© Copyright 2004 pipinheart (pipinheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/867644-mesmerized