*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/868560-The-Fantasy
by Apey
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #868560
It's a school dance and things get heated up! please rate! (revised)
The Fantasy

It was the day of the snowball dance, my senior year, and I was dateless. It sucked big time that I had no one to dance with or to grind with for that matter. I recently had my eye on Robert. He was so fine with his short blond hair, soft brown eyes, tight ass, and not to mention a luxurious body. I never thought a man could have so many hormones, but Robert proved to me wrong.
I see him as I enter with my other dateless friends; we decided to come in a group. He doesn’t have a girl hanging on him, which is unusual. He saw me walk in and came over to me. He is wearing a baby blue shirt all the way undone with a wife beater underneath and black pants. DAMN!

“I was hoping to see you here, it’s a bit late but, will you be my date for tonight?” he said to me in that sexy voice of his.

In my head I was saying ‘fuck yeah! I would be anything for you!’ But I just nodded my head.
He smiled and I almost melted right there as he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. We started grinding to the fast beating music...Damn that man can dance. We danced that way for the rest of the night, until a slow song started playing.
I soon noticed that not only was he happy to be dancing with me, but his dick was all too eager to meet me. He puts his head on my shoulder, right in my ear and says,

“Wanna go out to my car? I got a new system in there that I want to show you.”

Without hesitation I followed him outside in the cold winter wind. When we got to his car, he turns around and gently grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss on his oh so soft lips. I grab his ass and shove my tongue into his mouth and enjoy the sensuous feeling of us together. He starts to pull my dress off, but i stop him.

"Let's go to your place" i say in a sexy voice.

He smiles and we both get into the car both eagerly wanting the other.
As we drive out of the school parking lot, I waste no time getting his shirt off while kissing all over his face. The wife beater came off easily to my surprise. I kiss his chest, his stomach and head downward. I unbuckle his pants and see the huge erection in his boxers. I hungrily take his 8.5 inch dick and put it eagerly in my mouth. I gently start moving my head up and down, then faster and faster. I could hear his quick breathing and knew he was about to come, it exploded in my mouth.
The salty taste remained in my mouth as I pulled his boxers up and we pulled into his driveway.
We both stagger out, me with my dress half off, and him shirtless. In the door we go and straight to his room, which was thankfully in the basement while his parents were soundly sleeping two floors up. As soon as his door was closed and locked he begins to take off his shoes, socks and pants. I waste no time and have my dress on the floor faster than he can take the rest of his clothes off. I hurry to the bed and patiently wait for him in only my bra and underwear.
In his almost completely bared body, he jumps on the bed, right on top of me. He takes my bra off as I work on his blue boxers. Finally we are both in the complete nude, he’s on top of me making out with me, and fondling my body. I grab his tight ass that I have watched walk down halls at school.

“I want you inside me,” I say, he smiles down at me.

He backs his body up enough and I see his dick, erected and ready. He grabs his manhood and places it in my waiting wet pussy. I screamed. He gently pushes in and out, letting me get used to his size. It hurts so good.

“harder….faster!!” I moaned

He does what I say, I moan with the pleasure sweeping through me. He grabed my tits and played with the nipples as he thrusted. Faster and faster he thrusts...we both moan in pleasure, and then his thrusts become jerky and his breathing irregular, and I feel him rush inside me. With a final burst, he thrust as far as he could and held it there, i gave a weak scream, as he fell upon me. Both of us out of breath.
As he pulls out, he kisses me, and his head wanders south. I feel his tongue glide over my tits, sucking each nipple, then he’s on the move again, down, down past my belly button to my womanhood. His tongue begins to gently stroke the inner lips of my twat and puts his tongue against my clit. I feel him as he starts to encircle and suck on it while fingering me. It feels so damn good. I grab his hair and play with it. My toes tingle and my stimulation begins to rise. As I breathe faster and harder, his tongue works faster and more vigorously. Faster and faster he circles it until I feel orgasmic bliss, and let out a pleasured scream.
He resurfaced and turns me to face him, pulls the satin sheets over us and kisses me ever so gently on the lips. I ran my tongue over my lips and could taste my sweetness. “I’ll take you home in the morning,” he whispers. All I could muster was “Thank you Robert.” We slept soundly in each others arms and dreamt of our night together.

The End

© Copyright 2004 Apey (moviegoddess85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/868560-The-Fantasy