*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/874876-Mirror-Mirror-On-The-Wall
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #874876
The background of the evil queen in the "Snow White" fairy tale
She is the queen of wickedness, who's hatred of Snow White brought doom on herself. Her own conceit brought death and destruction to her and her realm. She is known as the wicked queen in the "Snow White" Fairy Tale, hated by all children, young and old. The wicked queen was not always evil and spiteful, but was actually a nice person, at one time. Her real name is Bersilla Marie Crawford, which was given to her by her father, Clifford Crawford, who was a king of Castle Springs in England.

Bersilla was born as a very lovely baby, with fair skin. Everyone praised how she was the fairest of them all. Her birth brought many expensive gifts, since her father was king and she was so lovely. King Clifford was a very proud father of his newborn and doted over Bersilla, which made her mother jealous.

King Clifford was a handsome man with dark hair and brown piercing eyes. This drew attention to the handsome king from all of the ladies of Castle Springs.

Daniella, Bersilla's mother, was a woman of beauty and fairness. She was a vain woman that demanded King Clifford's utmost attention, at all times. Now, since the birth of Bersilla, most of that attention was on the new baby.

Bersilla grew up as a well-liked girl, including all of the children. In school, she was popular because of her royalty and her beauty.

Since Bersilla was an only child, she had many toys, so children would visit her. Every day she would have a new friend to play with and sometimes more than one.
When Bersilla reached her sixteenth birthday, her father held a festive party for the occasion. Everyone in Castle Springs was invited to attend, which would bring Bersilla many expensive gifts.

At her birthday party, Bersilla was to receive a wonderful surprise from her father. This gift was a very special gift, in which she would never forget: a pony, which was her dream of possessing one day.

When her father presented this special pony to her, Bersilla began to cry with such excitement and joy. She told her father that was the best gift that he had ever given her.

About three months later, there was a fire and the beautiful pony, named Desire, was killed.

About three months after the tragedy of Bersilla's pony dying, her father became very ill with an unknown disease. She stayed by his bedside until his untimely death, two-and-a-half weeks later.

The death of her pony and her father occurring within nearly four months, was more than she could tolerate. Bersilla became angry and distraught, which lead her to her wickedness. She vowed the day of her father's demise that she would never love anything or anyone ever again.
© Copyright 2004 avidwriter (tamstory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/874876-Mirror-Mirror-On-The-Wall