*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/876027-Whispered-Truths
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Erotica · #876027
Pleasures of the body... Deapth of the Sole
Shall I recoil and deny that I, with much delight, would welcome once again the feel of your mouth upon my supple flesh, to have your tongue caress the secret place, rejoice in your enjoyment of my taste.

I will not! For I have resolved that non but truth should pass between us two. Yet, you're content to let me ponder still where your desires lie and have you had your fill? Or is it simply that you cannot confess your thoughts have also lead you to that forbidden path and that you still desire the feel of my flesh. If so, then sweet, proud man, forget your righteous ways and let yourself feel free to tell the truth to both yourself and me.

For life is one brief passing moment and so fast all that remains are memories we made of things we did and did not dare, but wish we had for in the scheme of things there are Sins far worse then wanting and being wanted in returned.
© Copyright 2004 carefree (raindrops_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/876027-Whispered-Truths