*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877528-That-Moment
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #877528
Just thinking about someone special
He sat across the couch watching her, wanting her. He knew that she wanted him, he hoped that she wanted him. So many thoughts in his mind, over and over about what this moment would be like and she was too shy to even sit next to him, too shy to even look at him.

He needed her to want him, he needed her to crave his touch. He needed her use to his touch, he wanted her craving it always. He slowly made his way close to her, he saw the panic and what look like fear creep across her face. Before she could move, before she could protest he kissed her, his mouth covering hers. Slowly he felt her body loosen and relax against him. He pulled her into his arms and she opened her mouth to his invading tongue.

Breaking the kiss, he nuzzled the tender part of her neck, his hot breath tingling her skin, her senses as he whispered. "I want you." his voice was deep, dark and dripping with sin. He pulled her even closer, her body heat sent a pulsing aching need through him. He wanted, needed to arouse her as much as he was aroused.

Gently biting her neck, listening to the moans rise out of her throat. Need and hunger blazed between them as he placed soft tender kiss on her collar bone. As he continued to kiss and touch her their clothes where eagerly stripped away. Pulling back from her, he stared at her as he caressed her face. The moment had finally come for so long he waited, wanted and now he would have her, taste her, her pleasure would be his to command.

Laying her back he gazed down and a wicked grin slide across his face. She felt his hot breath against her skin moments before he took her nipple into his mouth, the sensation sent a sweet ache through out her entire body. He nuzzled her and gently scrapped his teeth across he hardened nipple. His cock hardened and throbbed against her inner thigh as her juices trickled her legs. He kissed his way down her body and rested between her thighs. His tongue found her swollen clit, he licked her throughly before probing his way deep inside.

Delighted in listening to her moans, pleased with how her body twitched under his touch. Quick and hard he brought her to orgasm, her sweet honey taste his triumphant reward. Her body writhed against him, he grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him as he continued to drain every last drop of desire from her.

Even as her body continued to quake he knew her need for him was no where near sated. The more he touched her the more she moaned, the more she moaned the more he wanted to drive his throbbing cock hard and deep inside of her. He kissed her lips and let her taste her desire as she recovered from what would be the first of many orgasms.

She could see every inch of him now as he moved back from her. She could see what she wanted, what she touched, what she intended to claim as hers. She reached for the thick length of his cock and stroked him from the base to the tip and back down again. He was hot and heavy from her touch, she loved the feel of his manhood in her hands.

Her legs slowly opened for him, her hips rose to meet him as he entered her slowly. She was tight and wet, she moaned against his ear as he filled her completely. He took his time slow, long, deliberate strokes that excited and teased her. "More" she demanded as she wrapped her legs around his waist, tightened her muscles around his swollen member. He gave into her command with a grunt, holding onto her hips as he drove into her faster and harder. She threw her head back and rode out the building wave of ecstasy that was threatening to over take her. Each thrust pushing her further, deeper, closer to climaxing. She felt his body tighten and his cock swell inside her, she quaked beneath him and begged him to cum. They did together, lost in a sea of sensations. He kissed her and held her close to him as the after shocks of their orgasms ripped through them.
© Copyright 2004 gothgirl (lilgoth_girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877528-That-Moment