*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878300-Waking-You
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #878300
Just my thoughts on how to wake someone up.
Sitting quietly in the chair, moonlight falling across the bed, watching you as you sleep. Slowly you move, the sheet sliding down from your chest revealing your naked body to me. Slowly I rise from the chair, making my way towards the bed. I stand next to it looking down at you, watching your chest move up and down with each breath, my eyes traveling lower taking in every inch of your manhood. Desire burns deep inside of me, I lightly trace my hand along your body, you moan softly in your sleep. I slide my robe off letting it pool to my feet, slipping in bed beside you. Your arms instinctively pull me close to you holding me, protecting me almost. My head cradled in your arms I nuzzle against you softly kissing your neck. You utter something still lost in your sleep.

I slide my leg along your body, your hand comes down to rub it softly. Kissing down your neck, softly licking your chest, my tongue tracing tiny circles around your nipple. Gently biting you as I straddle you with my legs. Looking down in your eyes watching you trying to shake off the haze of sleep you where just in. Pinching your other nipple, my mouth continues its way down your muscular chest. Kissing and nipping at you till my mouth is barely brushing the tip of your cock.

I look up at you and smile "Tell me you want me to." I say, your hands brushing the hair from my face, you smile down at me " Please dollbaby" is all you can say, your voice thick with desire. Softly I kiss the tip of your cock, feeling your body squirm under my touch I continue to lightly kiss down the entire of length of you. Sliding my hand between your legs, gently massaging your balls I slowly lick my way back up to the tip. Tracing my tongue around it, hearing you moan my name. My other hand stroking as I wrap my lips around the tip pull it slowly into my mouth and softly suck.

My mouth taking you in deeper sliding down to met my hand as it rises. Your hands still caressing my hair I feel your body start to harden. Moving my hand away I take you in my mouth quickly, feeling the tip of your cock deep in my throat. Sucking you harder, your hips rocking as you glide yourself inside my mouth. I moan as feel your excitement build, my tongue vibrating against you. You gasp loudly your hands holding my head as you explode inside my mouth. Sucking you still, tasting every last drop of you. You slide your hands around me pulling me up the length of your body. Kissing my forehead softly as you hold me in your arms.
© Copyright 2004 gothgirl (lilgoth_girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878300-Waking-You