*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878512-And-I-Sing-With-The-Angels
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #878512
This is for anyone who knows that they will go to heaven when it is their time.
And I Sing With The Angels
In memory of a good friend
December 27, 2003

And I sing with the Angels!

In my mind’s eye I see Angels sitting in the clouds above.
Their wings of gold, glitter in the moonlight and are brighter than the stars above.
I hear their great but gentle voices singing praises to the Lord on high.
Their voices ring throughout the ages and I am caught in the rapture.
I see my salvation waiting for me above in heaven, where I will join with my Eternal Father and forever be at his side.
I am not of my physical body any longer, but as my eternal soul flies high above the clouds on the wings of doves, I am no longer afraid and I am at peace.
I am coming home to live forever in my Father’s house and reap the love and bliss that only He can give.

And I sing with the Angels!

I bask in the music of the Angel’s harps.
I sing the song the angels sing, singing praises to the Lord on high.
I sing of love and happiness.
I place myself in God’s hands, to hold me close and keep me safe.
I sing to Him with all my heart and soul that it fills the air with the music of the angels.
I know that He hears my voice, one amongst all others, singing the song of praise for all that He has done for me.
And I see my destiny lying there before me, to live in heaven forever with Him,
and reap the rewards that await me for keeping Him in my heart and doing His work.
To bring peace and contentment by spreading His word to those around me who do not know, that He is there watching over us and guiding us always.
He is my inspiration and my Teacher always and forever.
I will always sing his praises.
I will always be forever grateful that I was allowed to live to spread the word of God to all and sing His praises.

And I sing with the Angels!


By Elizabeth Lyare
Copyright © December 30, 2003
© Copyright 2004 Elizabeth Lyare (felinelady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878512-And-I-Sing-With-The-Angels