*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878721-Harry-Potter-and-the-Secret-Survivor-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Animal · #878721
Harry Potter has been followed all of his life, but by who....
Harry Potter was not a normal boy. Neither was April.

For the last 16 years, April Potter was hidden under the name April Sky. She was raised in secret by Remus Lupin who was her godfather. When she was just an infant her parents had dropped her off at her godfather’s house to spend the day with him and her twin brother, Harry would be picked up by his godfather, Sirius Black, later on that day.

As she was told when she got older, her parents were killed by some weird You-Know-Who caricature when they got home from dropping her off. She had somewhat felt responsible but Remus had told her that it would of happened anyway. April had also always felt a little jealous of her brother, at least he got to be known, she had to stay in hiding, if Voldimort ever found out, if he ever knew that she was the one that he was meant to kill, that she was the one that would kill him. And she would kill him. She loathed him. And she would do anything...

When Lupin discovered her powers, he was frightened. It happened like that. One moment she was a little 5 year old, the next she was a phoenix, the same animal that Lupin had been talking to Dumbledore about. Of course the old wizard had expected that something like this would happen. A few years later she had asked him what was wrong with her. Dumbledore had calmly explained that when your parents were killed you inherited all of your family’s generation’s powers and this power was just one of the many she would find out that she had. April didn’t want to be different; she wanted to be just like everyone else.

Her training had started then. She had private lessons with the teachers and had mastered the first five years of Wizarding School in just 300 days, she was a fast learner. After her schooling was done, she went on to learn about how to control her powers. By the time that she was done she was 11.

When she got her letter she had asked Dumbledore about it and why she had to do the schooling all over again. He had explained that in fear of Lord Voldimort returning, he wanted her to watch over Harry and protect him except to only reveal herself when he was inches from death. And she would also be able to inform Dumbledore of anything going on as his phoenix, Fawkes.

Thankfully Harry had never wondered how Dumbledore knew so much about what happened.

When April started her first year at Hogwarts, she trailed Harry like a tail. He never so much as went to the bathroom without April waiting outside as a fly or a rat or something.

As time went by, April started to feel like she knew Harry and she could always tell what he was thinking. But she noticed that Harry felt incomplete, like he was missing something, or someone.


When Harry entered his fourth year at Hogwarts April wasn’t able to follow him that much since he had the Triwizard tournament. April feared for him because the Triwizard tournament was dangerous and one of the most likely places that Voldimort would try to attack Harry. It turned out that she was right.

The next year Dumbledore named April the Order of the Phoenix’s mascot.

At the end of the fifth year, when Sirius died, April couldn’t stand Harry’s pain. She started watching him less and less during the summer, which put him in more and more danger.

I have mor coming. Look for Harry Potter and the Secret Surviver Part two. Remember, it may be by a diffrent authou because I might run out of space. if you have any questions e-mail me at HorseCrazyjjm@yahoo.com
© Copyright 2004 ~**~Jamie~**~ (horsecrazyjjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878721-Harry-Potter-and-the-Secret-Survivor-1