*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/881379-Double-or-Divorce
by Ajay
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #881379
What would you do if you were him?
It was getting late and the hotel bar was beginning to empty, it was a small dark room with a few tables and chairs placed in a corner. Sitting at them were three men, two reading newspapers and the third watching football on the TV. The bar man was busy washing glasses and clearing up before closing for the night. He had his back turned away from the men and he was quietly whistling to himself.

The man watching television was Paul, a married salesman who spent most of his life driving around the country and staying in hotels. Tonight was no different and after a long day at work he was just thinking about going up to his room. As he was gettting his bags together a young lady walked in. She stood at the bar for a few minutes before calling out to the bar man, he turned around with a welcoming smile and she asked for a glass of white wine. As she lent on to the bar her white linen blouse rose up her body, exposing the flesh of her lower back. This also made the denim materiel of her jeans pull tight across her thighs and show off her perfect arse.

Paul could not take his eyes off her, and neither could the other two men sitting in the room. When her drink was placed on to the bar she slowly bent down to get her purse out of her suitcase. As she did so the men were delighted to see the top of her lacy thong as it just showed above the top of her jeans.

Once she had paid for her drink she looked around for somewhere to sit, but decided to stay at the bar instead. She looked over to Paul and smiled in a way he thought was very flirtatious. He kept eye contact with her for a few moments and then looked away to finish the last mouthful of his beer. As he stood up he glanced over to her once more and she was still giving him that "come-and-get-me-look".

So he walked up to her and said, "It`s not safe for a pretty young lady to be in a bar on her own."

"And why`s that," she replied.

"There are some strange men around you know,"

"Are you one of those men," she asked.

"Well that all depends on if you want me to be," Paul said with a grin on his face.

She was also smiling now and said, "I'm only in this part of town for one night and it would be a shame to spend it alone."

He had spent hours flirting with woman in hotels before but never with such a response so quickly. What the hell if she's game so am I, he thought. Before he had time to say anything else this petite lady who he towered over, put down her empty glass and took him by the hand. She led him out of the bar and over to the lifts, he just followed along like a little puppy dog on a lead.

As they stood waiting for the lift to arrive she slowly undid the top two buttons of her blouse and when the doors opened she pulled him into the lift. Before they could close she pushed him against the wall of the lift and reached up to kiss him. She did not stop until they reached the tenth floor, leaving him speechless.

The next thing Paul knew he was in her room on the sofa with her sitting on his lap, her legs straddled either side of him. Now she was towering over him and he found it really intimidating, but he liked the feeling of her being in control.

She started to take his shirt off and finished undoing her own buttons. As she lent forward her hot body rubbed on Paul's chest, she was slowly kissing him all over his face, neck and then shoulders. She licked his lips and kissed him so hard he thought he was going to explode right there and then, the whole time he could feel her thighs rubbing against him.

As they kissed she took his tongue into her mouth and sucked it in a way Paul found absolutely amazing. With her still sitting on his lap she pushed Paul down onto the sofa, for someone so small she was very strong. It might have been that Paul was loving every moment and that he did not want to resist her power. With him now lying down she kissed his mouth and then started her way down his body. As she reached his nipples she bit them gently teasing, him by looking up at him.

She slowly ran her tongue down his stomach and at some point she had undone his zip, Paul just lay there watching her unable to move. He felt her warm hands slide down into his trousers and then to his joy she found what she was looking for. She was still looking up at him, keeping his complete attention so that he did not miss a thing. Then she started to use her tongue on what she had found in his trousers, going up and down him so gently. She seemed to love it as much as Paul, but when she took all of him into her mouth he was defiantly the one on the winning side.

What started off being slow and soft turned into fast and furious and Paul knew he could not last much longer, and with that she stopped and stood up.

"I suggest you speak to reception about extending your stay here," she said.

"What the hell are you talking about," Paul said.

"You might be looking for somewhere else to live after to night. Your wife paid me to see if you would be unfaithful to her and if I had not stopped when I did we both know what would have followed. But if you pay me double what your wife did then I'll tell her you were a perfect gentlemen and you won't have to get a divorce and you will know to be more careful in future."
© Copyright 2004 Ajay (diyali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/881379-Double-or-Divorce