*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/883317-Dance-with-devil-
by Thief
Rated: E · Documentary · Cultural · #883317
An universal creator and destroyer forces , well separated but well cooperate together.
Sometimes it was taught by our parents or our culture that God is the only one creator of our universal. But one seldom notice that there exists simultaneouly postive and negative magnetic poles in a magnetice rod, or positive electric pole and negative electric in a battery. With two opposite magnetic poles in a motor to make the motor turn, similarly two opposite poles in a battery can generate a circulate continuously current. One cannot separate the positive and negative magnetic poles by cutting the magnetic rod since another positive and negataive poles generated at the same time between the cutting edge during cutting.
Just imagive the same for our body, the muscle contract and release are two opposite actions. Our arm can turn is due to one side of muscle contract and on the another side another muscle release. To turn back the two muscles do the reverse actions. Just for the same for our secretions of the body, one kind of secretion to make us in high and nervous and another opposite to make calm down. All opposite forces, secretion cooperaate well to make us feal balance in health, continue movement.
This can be extended and concluded that the universal is made up of same theory taht two forces , creative force (God) and destructive force (Devil) coexist together. They can't be separated or destroyed but coexisted together to make the universal turning. In politically, don't be foolish to destroy the opposite poltical group. You may never succeed since one is destoyed and another developed automatically. It is wise to learn how to use the two opposite forces work together, "God" dance with "Devil" proceed to make the univesal to have a great evulation. Do the foolish thing will make us exhausted but never succeed. So why not dance with the devil to make the world turning, to let the economic wheel turning. Is it wise to continue "Fighting with the Arabian and Islam people" ? The result is to make USA to be isolated by their neighour countries and cause so many innocent people to died. Were their lives value to die for the ignorant policy of the foolish Goverment? It is the time to give out a cry to the world to think about clearly. Dance with Devil to make the world turning is better than innocent people die for nothing in this anti-terroristism war !
© Copyright 2004 Thief (thief at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/883317-Dance-with-devil-