*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/883703-partying
by Mike
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #883703
This is what can happen if you don't know your limit
The urine pours out from by body. From here it looks like it has a hint of red to it, Or maybe I've just been doing too many drugs tonight. I zip up and turn around, yup thats me in the mirror. Lets see can I look sober. Concentrate. Cancentrate. Nope not happening, well when all else fails make a funny face. HaHa. I love it.

As I pull the door open I realize that I forgot to wash my hands. Oh well. I didnt pee on them. That makes me think of this guy john I used to work with, one time I went to the zoo and we went to the john togther (pun not intended) and well I was washing he said " ya know what boy, the difference between me and you. I was in the marines and we dont piss onm our hands." The irony in that stituation he got fired a week later.

Well anyways let me make my way back to the Parr-thay. I just took a deep breath, ya know trying to clear my sense's and what did I get a whiff of the waste pile we like to call a sink. Man I gotta do some cleaning I think to myself as I make way to the couch. I called fives, you gotta call fives around here or your seat gets a stolen. As I sit down I think to myself I wonder how much some topless maids wouuld cost to come and clean this house a slight wave of giggles flows through me as I tune back into the conversation.

When I left it was something about human rights in somewhere. I guess I am too high to really particapte. I'm just gonna zone out to the music until the next bowl comes around. I guess thats the great things about stoners, The love that gets passed around with the bowl. Right on, let me hit that bad boy. Man I should know mmy limits. As I pull I think what would my mom say? Its taken me a little while to get over that good boy complex I had but I just say now that I would convince mom to smoke with me.

Oh no, as I cannon ball my hit someone turned on the television. This is a whole new woorld thats been introduced to me in this state. Its Threes Company. Threes Company:John Ritter, John Ritter:Dead, dead:Black, Black:color, Color:Rainbow, Rainbow:lephercan, Lephercan:Irish, Irish:Drinking, Drinking:liver, Liver:Organs, Organs:Piano.... on and on and on, my brain fires off random thoughts like this...
I should know my limit.
Time for bed.
© Copyright 2004 Mike (bigdogmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/883703-partying