*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/884612-A-day-with-aunt-Julia
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #884612
My first vore story. I'm not very good in english, so be comprehensive.
A Day with Aunt Julia

This is just not your day. After what you consider the worst exam of your life, you just discovered that someone has hit your car in the parking and ran away.

You say to yourself “Crap!, who is the asshole that did that!” You look around to see if anyone has seen the son of a bitch. You see no one. You then grab your cell phone and call a towing. You try your best to be calm and explain the situation.

“The towing will be there in 15 minutes” said the women. You close your cell and you wait.

Your name is Jonathan. You are a student at the university in biology. In your 22 years, you never have as much difficulties in school as right now. You studies every days, but that don’t seem to be enough.

After the towing left with your car (or what left of it), you say to yourself “Now, what…”
Your apartment is at 1 hour of car of the university. Since your are a student, you don’t have the money to take a taxis. To make the situation worst, you have another test tomorrow. It is at this moment that you remember that your aunt Julia lives only two blocs away of the university.

So you grab your cell phone again and you call you mother.

“Hi mom”
“Hi”
“I have a bad new, someone hit my car in the parking of the university.”
“Eh?, it is in bad shape ?”
“Yes it was, I just call a towing”
“Did you need some help?”
“Well, I have another test tomorrow, so I was wondering if you can give me the address of aunt Julia. Maybe I can sleep there”
“That a good idea, her address is 123 Fakestreet”
“Thank you mom, Bye”
“Bye, take care”

You close your phone and start walking to your aunt Julia.

When you are walking, you begin to think of Julia. Julia was the youngest sister of your mother. She is about 12 years younger than your mother, to make her about 35 years old (you not really sure about her age). More than two years have passed since the last you seen her. You always find her a little strange. You don’t really know why, but there is something in her eyes and her smile that make you uncomfortable when she speaks to you. Maybe is the fact she is almost always alone that make her a little strange.

After half an hour, you arrive at the house of your aunt. You double check the address to make sure this is the right house.

You climb the few steps leading to the door and you ring the bell. Few second later, the door open. It was Julia.

“Oh!, Hi Jonathan, what you doing here ?” she said. She looks very surprised and happy to see you.

“Hi Julia” you respond on not-so enthusiasm tone. Maybe you would have been more happy to see her if the circumstance was different.

“Come on in, Come on in” she said

You follow Julia to her living room. Her house has not changed a bit since your last visit, so did she. Julia is a beautiful woman with long blond hair and a flat tummy.

“Sit down” she said, pointing a chair beside the table. You do what she said.

As she sits on the chair in front of you, she said “So, what bring you here?”

“Well, my car just broke after a looser hit it in the parking of the university. I cannot return home, so I was wondering if I can stay here toning” you said.

“Oh, I see no problem. You can stay as long as you want” she said.

“My last test is tomorrow, after that I will go to my parent house.” You said.

“Ok. Did you have dinner?” she asks.

“Euh, no, I didn’t bring a lunch. Normally I am returned at my place at 1 o’clock.” You respond.

“Good. I will make something for us” she said with that strange smile then, she gets up and left for the kitchen.

“Thanks” you said.

“Did you want something to drink?” she said from the kitchen.

“Yes, please” you answered.

About 1 minute after, Julia return from the kitchen with a open beer in her hand. “Here you go” she said.

“Thank you” you said. As you said that, she makes another strange smile at you and return to the kitchen.

You take a slip at the beer and you said “Eh, this beer taste strange”. The beer has a after taste that you cannot identify. It is not too bad but it is not the best things either.

“It’s imported beer”. She said.

You continue to drink the beer. After a few slip you don’t find the taste as disruptive as the first time. You almost finish when you here Julia in the kitchen said “So, how is your school?”

“Well, it is my second year in biology at the university. It is more difficult then I thought. I have many laboratories and many things to read. I can’t find the way to remember all of the information” you said.

After you said that, you head begin to spin and you lost consciousness.

As you regain consciousness, you open your eyes. You cannot see very well because all you see is a blurry fog. You try to rub your eyes, but you find out that your arms are attached behind your back. You begin to panic. You also fin out that your legs are also attached and you are lying on your back naked on some hard and cold surface.

As your vision is clearing up, you begin to realize that you are in some big room that very similar to your aunt’s kitchen. Then you realize: it is your aunt’s kitchen. You seem to have shrunk to a size of 1 ft and you seem to be on the counter of your aunt’s kitchen. You begin to try to free yourself and scream for help. Then, you hear a familiar voice in a giggling tone:

“Oh, I see that my little Jonathan has wake up” You turn your head to see the person that has spoken to you. What you see let you speechless for a few seconds. There was you aunt, but she was so huge! You only see the top half of her body because the rest was behind the counter, but what you see was three times the size of your body. Somehow, her shirt was removed and she only wearing a bra.

Then, you recover the strength to speak and said “What,…What did you do to me?”

“Funny little man, I shrink you” she said with a big smile and a happy tone.

“Why?” you asked her.

“Well, I forget to go to the market, so I don’t have any food left, so I decide to shrink you and eat you” she said while keeping her angelic smile.

“What?” you said. You cannot possibly believe what she is saying.

She continues to speak: “I always fantasized to eat you. But every time I see you, you with your mom. But today, you gently come alone. I can now realize my fantasy.”

“This is not real” you said.

“Of course it is real sweetie, let me show you.” She said has she approach her right hand next to you.

Her fingers was big has your arms. Then she just pinches you on your shoulder. You feel a sharp pain in your shoulder has your flesh is stretched to it limit.

“Ouch!” you scream.

“See, it is real” she said

“You cannot do that, its evil!” you said. You are now too panicked to thinks strait.

“Of course I can, and I will. No one will never known what appends between us” She blinks one of her eye while saying that. After, she just turns around and opens the fridge. She takes some kind of bottle in there. She closes the door after that.

“Please, let me go” you said.

“I will let you go, but not after you spend some quality time in my tummy” she say, again with a big smile.

“I don’t want to be eaten” you said

“Of course you don’t. Nobody wants to be eaten. But you don’t really have a choice right now. The sooner you will accept the fact that you going in my belly, the better you will be.” she said that while patting her tummy.

“Can I ask you a favor?, Can I put some sauce on you?, I will make you taste a lot better when I will eat you” she said. You don’t even have the time to respond that she empty some kind of cold white sauce on your body. All your body is covered in that sauce. You did get some on your face and it taste like some kind of japanese sauce for shrimps.

“Oh!, look at you, you look so yummy” she said. Her hands are now moving behind her back.

“Excuses-me for the little nudity, but I cannot eat you while wearing a bra, I would choke. I hope you don’t mind” she said while removing her bra.

Then, she lifts you near her face. She then opens her mouth then she licks you feet with her tongue. The sensation of her wet and soft tongue is making you shivers.

“Mmmm, you taste wonderful, I will really enjoy eating you.” She said.

“Please don’t eat me” you said.
“Look, try to see that like a practical course about the digestive system. You will get a unique point of view that no one at the university has experienced.” She said.

You didn’t know what else to say to her to make her stop. Then, you hear growl from bellow you. Then again, it was coming from your aunt’s belly.

“Did you here that? It is the sound of where you are going. It is also the sign to say ours goodbye. Since I didn’t eat since yesterday, I cannot wait more longer.” she said.

“Nooo!” you scream.

“Chuu, don’t scream, it will not be so bad. Beside, has a good aunt that I am, I just brush my teeth just for you.” She said with a smile.

The she puts your head inside her mouth. What you was beyond your imagination. You are now surrounded by white teeth. As your torso was being pushed in her mouth, her throat and uvula were approaching your head. When your head was just at the top of the dark pit that was her throat, your motion stops. Each micro seconds seen to be hours for you. Her tongue began to move and lick all your body. Then all her throat vibrates as you’re hear an “Mmmm” that was coming from the dark pit below. Half your body was still outside her mouth. You begin to wait for the bite that will cut your body in half, ending this torment.

But instead of biting you, she tilts her head and you fall head first in her throat. You cannot see anything. Your head is now stuck in a tight slick tube that is your aunt’s throat. Then you feel her swallow. You your head being pull in, in the wet throat Then again, another swallow. You torso is not stuck inside her throat. You cannot believe that your aunt is actually swallowing alive and whole. You only hope now is that she choke on you. With each swallow your aunt take, your body is pull in a little deeper in her throat. You can fell her hand on her throat trying to push you down her throat.
After a dozen of swallows, your entire torso is inside her throat. You can fell her hand on her throat trying to push you down her throat. Now, your body begins his short trip down in her trop. You legs were slurps up with no problem at all. The felling of the throat was like a wet massage on all your body. It was now clear that she will not choke on you. You body is now on the slow descent into her hungry body and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Not very long after you feel your feet enter her throat, you feel your head was being pushed through a slick ring. This was succeeded by a rush of foul air that smells like puke. You just realize that you are entering her stomach. In no time, your head is being pushed on the bottom of her stomach in some king of gooey liquid. Your body continues to be forced into her stomach, so you have no choice to crawl into a fetal position. In no time, your body is completely inside her stomach. It is very hot inside her, and her stomach wall envelops you so tightly that you cannot move much.

“Ahhhhhhh!....., thank you for stopping for dinner, you were absolutely delicious. I cannot imagine what I would have miss if you hadn’t come.” She said. You had some little difficulty to hear that because of the sound was a little muffed by her flesh.

“I hope it was good for you as it was good for me. I hope that you like it in there, it will be your bed for the night. I know it is a little cramped in there, but that all you get to have a skinny aunt like me.” She said while patting a small bulge in her belly that is you. You can feel clearly her hands through the wall of her stomach.

“Ouf, I have to sit a little. Eating a big meal like you is not easy” she said. Your aunt begins to fill a glass of water and begin to walk to her living room. You are squeezed a little more with each step that she takes. Then feel a little bit better when she sits down on a chair.

Your aunt lie there, half naked for a few moments with you in her belly. Your body is creating a bulge in her tummy. Peoples that don’t know what she did might think that she is pregnant since 4 or 5 months.

You begin to think of what will append to you. If you in her stomach, you likely digested. You begin to squirm to free yourself from the ropes.

“Ahhhhh, I see you trying to move. Don’t worry, my little snack, the rope that I used to attach you are made of spaghettis. They won’t hold very much longer.” She said.

You continue to struggle and you begin to feel the ropes or spaghettis that are holding your arms break. After you free yours arms, it is very easy to free your legs. Free at last, well not really you think. You begin to struggle violently in her stomach. You kick and punch her stomach wall and you scream:

“Let me out!, let me out!”

“Mmmm, it’s so good when you struggle, but I won’t do that if I were you. It wills only speed-up my digestion.” She answered while rubbing you through her skin.

You don’t really care, you only hope now his to make her sick and wish that she can throw you up. So you continue to struggle, when the stomach around you seems squeezed harder on you. At the same time you hear her emits a gigantesque belch.

“Buuuuuuuuuuurp!, excuses-me, that was not really lady-like from me. It seems that little Jonathan is given me some gas, hehehe. I told you that struggling will not help you.”

You hear a strange noise from above you and wave of cold water just splash on your body.

“Ahhhh, that refreshing, don’t you think?” said Julia.

You feel her getting up and walking again. You really don’t know were she is going. Then she stops walking, and you getting squeezed a little more she seems to move her arms.

“Stop was you doing, you crushing me” you scream.

“Don’t worry, I almost finish. I cannot go out half naked like that”. She said as she tries to pull down her shirt.

“Damn, I really need to buy shirts that are a little bigger” she said as she continues to try to pulls down her shirt. After 5 minutes of effort, where she squeezing you and her belly into the shirt, she finally succeeds. Her shirt is making a stomach very tight that you cannot move anymore.

“Well, that doesn’t look to bad, peoples won’t notice” she said while speaking at her self, looking at her reflection on her bedroom mirror. She put her hand on her belly and said:

“I know that it is a little cramp in there Jonathan, but I have no choice. Nobody must notice us like this. Since I just eat the only food in here, I must go buy some more for the super.”

You feel her walking again. With the shirt covering her belly, you are crushed with every step she makes. You hear her close the door to her house and walking to her car. You feel her sit in the car and a few moments later, you hear her start the car. You feel all bumps her car took as her belly move each times. You think to yourself that her car has a lousy suspension. You then hear her turn the radio. Few moment after that, you hear her sing and whistle the song of the radio. It is then that you begin to feel a light tingling on all your body. You realize that the stomach acid is beginning its work on your body. You try to move, but that tight shirt on her tummy you cannot move. You then feel her put one hand on her belly and begin to rub the bulge that you make. The ride continues for another 15 minutes. You hear her stop the car and open the door. Then she said:

“Since you most likely be with me for super, what do you want to eat? I don’t really want meat since I did have a good portion at dinner. I like to have a balanced diet.” She said with a mocker tone of voice.

“Please, let me out, I’m being digested” you said

“Well that normal. Food get digested when its is in a stomach” she reply

“I’m not food, I’m your nephew” you said

“Well, food or nephew, it is the same thing to me. Now be a good nephew and be quiet, food doesn’t talk.” She said

She then gets out of her car and start walking to the market. You hear her buy some vegetables and some fruits. Then you hear another woman voice:

“Hi Julia”

“Hi Jenny” your aunt said

It was one of your aunt’s friends.

“How are you today Julia?” ask Jenny.

“Good, and yourself?” Julia replied

“Very good, thank you” Jenny said.

“Did you have too much party recently?” asked Jenny looking at the belly of her friend.

“Yeah, I did eat to much of meat recently so that why I buy only vegetables. I will be on a little diet for the next few days.” Julia said laughing.

You think to yourself that is the perfect moment to be noticed. So you begin to struggle and scream the loudest that you can.

“Help!, help!, I’m trap in her belly”

Because of the ambient noise of the market, Jenny did not here you. You then feel the hands of Julia pressing gently on her belly. The pressure that she added was enough to stop you from screaming again.

“Well, it been a pleasure to talk to you, but I have many thing to do today. Bye Jenny” said Julia.

“Bye, t’il next time” reply Jenny

You the fell Julia walking again and then she stops and said:

“Now, if you try to do something like that again, I will keep the shirt on all night, so be quiet.” She then removes her hands from her belly.

Julia continues to shops for at least 1 hour. The tingling sensation is now more like light burning on all your body. You didn’t something to get attention again, not because of her threat, but because you know that no one is able to hear you. You about to give up when you here a familiar voice:

“Julia”

“Oh, Mary” Julia respond

Mary is your mother. You didn’t think of that, but sometimes your mother comes to this market to buy fresh food. You begin to regain some hope. Your mother did a warm hello to her sister and holds her in her arms for a few seconds. You can feel your mother embrace on Julia by the felling of your mother tummy squeezing the one of your aunt.

“I’m so glad to see you, it been a long time.” Your mother said.

“Yeah, me too.” Respond Julia.

“How are you doing? Are you pregnant? Ask your mother.

“No, I just ate too much. I’m now on a diet” said Julia

“Did you see Jonathan today?” ask your mother.

“Yeah, he arrives just in time for dinner. We talk a little. He had a laboratory about the digestive system, so he left my house about 1 hour ago. He will return in time for super” respond Julia.

You then begin to scream and struggle the more violently that you can. You must get your mother attention.

“Help mom, over here, I’m in Julia stomach, help” you said.

Julia put her hands again on her stomach. She put more pressure this. You almost think that you will pass out. Then you’re here Julia make a small belch.

“Burp!, sorry.”

“Are you alright?” ask your mother.

“Yeah, it is just my dinner that didn’t agree with me” Julia said.

“You shouldn’t eat that much, you are not 20 years old.” Said Mary.

“Yeah, I know, but sometime I cannot control myself. It is great to see you again Mary, but I must go to my home and gain some rest before the supper.” Said Julia.

“Yeah, good idea, you need some. Thank again for letting Jonathan sleeps at your house tonight.” Said your mom.

“No problem, the pleasure is mine. It had been a long time since I did have a person for supper.” Said Julia.

“I will call you soon, bye” said your mom

“Bye Mary” said Julia

Your last hope to escape this infernal belly has crumbled to dust. You were at a few inch of your mother and she didn’t notice you. Julia removed her hands from her belly. You regain some little place to breed, but not too much. You begin to cry quietly in the belly of your aunt while she is returning to her house. When her car stops at her house, your body is now burning in her stomach acid. After Julia has returned to her house, she sits on her couch and opens her television. She looks at the bulge under her shirt and said:

“Jonathan, you have been a very bad meal. I should keep my shirt on to punish you. But since it is also uncomfortable for me, I will close my eyes on what you did at the market.” She then lifts the bottom of her shirt pass the bulge on her belly. Your space in her stomach seems to have doubled.

As her belly pop out of her shirt, she said:

“Ahhhhhhh, that much better, don’t you think?”

You began to struggle to remove as much acid on your body as you can. This reduced the burning sensation, but not stopped it. Julia puts her right on her big body and started to rub.

“You know, I really liked to meet Mary at the market. I’m a little turned on by the fact that you are in my belly, that I am slowly digesting you, and that she have no idea that you are there. I didn’t have to lie to her. Mmm, I think I will have a great time tonight.” She said.

You try one last time convince her to let you out.

“Please, let me out Aunt Julia, it’s burning in here” you said.

“Ohhh, poor boy, it’s only temporary. The pains would not last long. Even if I want to let you out, I can’t until tomorrow. I promise to try tomorrow. Now, be a good nephew this time, and struggle. It feels so good when you struggle” she said.

You don’t want to please her, so you try to move the least possible. She continues to rub her stomach with you inside. She sometimes produces some “Mmm” or “Ohhh” when you move to remove the acid on your skin. The burning sensation is becoming more and more intense. She continues to listen to the TV for another 2 hours, and then you feel her get up.

“Ah, it’s time for supper. I hope you are hungry Jonathan, because I am a little full right now. I must absolutely eat some fiber, because if I don’t, tomorrow will be a pain in the ass to get you out” she said walking to the kitchen.

She begins to eat her vegetables that she buys at the market earlier. It was composed mainly of celery. Her stomach was being filled with many chunks of chewed vegetables. It is now a little more difficult to move because your are now in a some sort a soup. You feel another splash as she take another glass of water. The chewed food has risen the acid level in her stomach. You body is now burning badly. You cannot keep yourself still. When she stops eating and when the vegetables stop to fall from above you, Julia put one hand on her belly and speaks:

“Ouf, I cannot take another bite. I’m full. Did you enjoy your supper Jonathan? I don’t think that you like it with all yours squirming. Don’t worry, I don’t get offended when people don’t like my food.”

You want to scream, but you fear that if you open your mouth, you will swallow some of her stomach acid.

Julia gets up and starts walking to her bedroom as she said:

“Well, after a big meal like I had today, I think I will go to bed early. My stomach has a big job tonight, he have a lot to digest”.

She then pats your body inside her stomach. You feel her lie down on the bed.

“Well, it is time to say ours goodbye. I don’t think we be able to talk to each other tomorrow. I just want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy, you kind to have stop by at my house today. You was such a nice boy, a nice nephew and in the end, a nice meal. I’m a little sorry that I can eat you only once.” She said

You cannot help yourself to move, the pain is too great. Then, you hear a strange buzzing sound outside her belly, coming from below you.

“I hope you don’t mind my little activity, but it is so a turn on to digest you.” She said

Julia begins to pleasure herself with a vibrator. You cannot believe the fact that she is having pleasure to digest you. She begins to say things like “yes, yes”, “Mmm” or “Oh yes”. Her respirations begin to accelerate. With each expiration her stomach seem to contract a little, crushing you in the soup of her stomach then returning to normal when she inspire. Then, when her respiration was very rapid, her stomach contracted as she screams. She did continue to pleasure herself after her first orgasm. After the fifth orgasms, Julia turns off her vibrator.

“Thank you Jonathan, that was extraordinary. Now, be a good nephew, stop struggling and digest quietly. Can you do that for your aunt please? I know you can, just laid still and let me digest you” she said.

Julia then turn on and lay on the bed belly sided. Your little body is now crushed as never before in her stomach by your aunt’s weight.

You continue to struggle for another 5 minutes. After that you lost conscious because of the pain. The last thought that you had was: This was the worst day ever.

After your struggle have stop, your aunt said:

“Good night Jonathan, see you tomorrow morning”

Julia feels asleep moments later with a big smile. She was happy, satisfied and full.

**********************************************

The stomach of Julia continues its works on her nephew all night long. In the middle of the night, Julia wakes up. She turns herself on the side and she looks at the bulge in her tummy with a smile. It has shrunk half its size. She could feels and hears her stomach wall trying hard to digest her meal. Julia just loved the feeling of digesting her nephew. She then let’s out a little “Burp” and returned to sleep.

The next, around 11 o’clock, Julia wakes up. She sits down on her bed. She feels very good. She then looks at her body. It was returned to normal, except for a very small bulge in the lower half of her tummy. She begins to rub the little bulge. It was hard and compact.

“Thank for the free meal Jonathan. I guest that digesting a big meal like you make me a little sleepier than usual. I’m lucky that I don’t work today, because I would have been late because of you” she said

She then walks to her kitchen make herself a little breakfast. After eating, Julia gets up and sits down before the TV. She began to listen to the new.

Half an hour later, Julia begins to feels movement in her intestines.

“Well, Jonathan, it seems that it’s almost the time to let you out. I hope that you enjoy your trip to my digestive system” Julia said while looking at what left of the bulge that Jonathan was producing on her body.

Julia began to feel a pressure at her bottom and let out a fart. She then get up and walk to her bathroom while saying “Naughty little nephew, you giving your aunt gas”

Julia enters the bathroom, remove her pant and sit down on her toilet. She then said:

“Well my little nephew, it time to get out of you warm bed. I hope you find it comfortable.”

She then let out a huge smelly fart. With a face of disgust, Julia said:

“Oh, Jonathan, what the hell did you eat? I thought that because you were in an apartment and at the university that you did have a healthy diet. Guess I was wrong. You eat too much junk food, which gives me the worst gas ever. I will hold you personally responsible for the trouble that I will get to let you out. You really should have eat more vegetables”

Julia begins to grunt and big hard turd begins to make its appearance to the world. It was a little too big and it was hurting a little Julia anus.

“Ow, that a gig one, maybe a should shrunk a little more” Julia said

After 2 minutes of hard work, Julia managed to get the turd in the toilet with a big splash.

“Ahhhh, I should have insisted more when you were younger on the benefit fiber. This is more my fault than your.” She said.

She expels another turd from her bowel. That one was smaller and softer than the other. Julia wipes herself, get up and turn around and she said:

“Thank you for passing by Jonathan. I hope that my body helps you to understand more the digestive system. That was a pleasure. Don’t take it personal, but I don’t want that you come to visit me again, you are to smelly” she then flush the toilet and left the bathroom. The little bulge was gone. She returns before the TV. One hour later, the telephone rang.

“Hello?” Julia said

“Hi Julia”

“Hi Mary” respond Julia

“I was just calling to see if everything was ok with Jonathan” Mary said

“Oh yeah, he came in time for supper and he didn’t make a sound this night. He just left after breakfast while I was in the bathroom” Julia said with a smile.

“Did you know what he will d today?” Mary asked.

“I know that he has a exam today, I don’t know anything else.” She said.

“Ok. How you diet is coming?” Mary asked. Julia looks down at her flat belly then she respond.

“Great, my belly is already gone”

“Wow, what is your secret?” Mary asked.

“Eat lots vegetables, its always good for your system” she said.

Julia and Mary continue there phone conversation for another 30 minutes, after that she hangs up the phone.

Julia begins to remember the good time that she have with Jonathan, mainly his struggles when she was digesting him. She rubs her empty belly and moves her hands lower. In her wave of pleasure, the only regret she had is that she cannot eat Jonathan again.
© Copyright 2004 thanatos (krishna3ca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/884612-A-day-with-aunt-Julia