*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/885524-Jus-Knowing
Rated: 13+ · Column · Experience · #885524
When we say we really know ourselves, do we really?
Now when you look in the mirror and asks yourself, "WHO AM I?" could you really answer that? I know I can't. In my opinion, we are not going to answer that question until we are gray and old and probably on our deathbed. I know what you're thinking, I'm crazy but I really do believe that is how long it will take until we realize who we really are. Not how other people portray us but how we portray ourselves. Now I'm I'm 15 and no matter how old you can get, you are still growing, learning, evolving and experiencing each day that you are alive.I don't know about ya'll but I'm still trying to figure who I am and what does my identity stands 4. I believe in expression. You know, like expressing yourself. The way you express yourself and how you handle your situations, that's how other people are going to judge you by. Every experience is like a lesson you have learned. You absorbed the information and remembered it for the rest of your lives. Every experience is more helpful. You can learn from the most simplest things in life. Our experiences is what really makes us who we really are, don't you think? So when you done experiencing, that's when you can go back to the mirror and asks yourself, "WHO AM I"? and just maybe, you can answer it.
© Copyright 2004 bk'spoet (bkcreativegurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/885524-Jus-Knowing